HAVE YOU ORDERED THE MORE MONEY IN MARCH CHALLENGE BOOK YET? HERE'S WHAT ONE READER HAD TO SAY: “I have read and re-read this book. This book in just one hour shows me how I can reach my money goals if I work hard at reeling in the unnecessary spending. I thought I had a handle on it before, but yah not even lol.” GET YOUR BOOK OR PDF PRINTABLE COPIES HERE + JOIN OUR PRIVATE FACEBOOK GROUP TO CHANGE HOW MUCH MONEY YOU HAVE IN YOUR HOME TODAY TOO!
- I “shop” my pantry, fridge and freezer and make a menu plan using what I already have at home (remember, I use Eat at Home Menu Plans Freezer Meals so those save me a ton each week!)
- I add things to my list that I'm missing as well as fresh produce, salad, milk bread and eggs (we almost always need those!)
- I glance through the Kroger deals over HERE and print any coupons that I'll need for that shopping trip
- I check my digital Kroger coupons to see if there's anything there that I don't want to miss
- I shop and spend usually less than $100 per week on groceries for our family of 4 (or 5 ~ depending on whether or not my college kiddo is home for the weekend!)
Saving money doesn't have to be hard (I promise!) and it is so worth it when you just decide it's what you reallywant to do each week. Determine which store you're going to pick to shop at that will give you the most bang for your buck, and try shopping there to see how you can save. I promise it will change how your grocery budget looks!
Would you like to join the More Money in March Challenge and catch the replay from our live coupon class too?
Here's all the details of the More Money in March Challenge if you'd like to sign up!
The challenge began Sunday, March 3, 2019, but you can join at any point and catch up
During the entire month of March, you'll have a few specific money saving tasks to complete each day
On Tuesday, March 18th at 8:30 PM Eastern Time we hosted a Money Saving March coupon class including everything you need to coupon (+ oodles of tips on how to use coupons at Amazon too!) To get the replay of the class you need to order the More Money Challenge worksheets so we can send the invite to your inbox
Each weekday my friend Shannon or I will share a Facebook Live video at 9:00 AM Eastern Time with budget friendly tips and encouragement for the day to help you stay on track
Save 25% TODAY making it only $14.95 for the PDF including 70 pages of budget downloads (or order the printed book over HERE on Amazon.) That comes out to $3.73 per week and I promise is worth it (especially since it includes the coupon class!) If that's too much for your budget right now I completely understand ~ you can keep up with a lot of the challenge simply by following along each day here on Passionate Penny Pincher, as well as on our daily Facebook Live videos andInstagram posts too.
BONUS PRIVATE FACEBOOK GROUP: anyone who joins in the challenge this month will also be included in our private Facebook Group ~ you will love the encouragement and motivation in this group!
Go HERE to get the complete March More Money Challenge Worksheets and join in the challenge. And, I'd sure love if you'd leave a comment to share how it's going for you ~ I'm cheering for you!
LOW CALORIE MENU PLAN SAMPLE!
Download 3 FREE recipes from the low calorie menu plan NOW!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.