FREE 5 Ingredients or Less
Menus Sneak Peek!
Update: These prices are still available! If you've been considering purchasing a Mac, these are definitely worth checking out.
It's pretty rare that I post a “deal” for over a thousand dollars, but if you've been considering purchasing an Apple computer at all, these prices are worth checking out. Right now you can save a bit on various Apple Laptops, and since these never (well, hardly ever) go on sale, I wanted to share them with you. These prices actually beat their Black Friday prices! Here are the best deals I see:
- Apple Macbook Air MD231ll/A 13.3-inch Laptop $1049 (regularly $1,199 and lowest price ever)
- Apple MacBook Air MD761LL/A 13.3-Inch Laptop $1234 (regularly $1,299 and lowest price ever)
- Apple MacBook Pro MD101LL/A (13.3inch, 4 GB DDR3, 500 GB 5400 RPM Hard Drive) $999.99 (regularly $1199 and lowest price ever)
- Apple MacBook Pro MD102LL/A (13.3inch, 8 GB DDR3, 750 GB 5400 RPM Hard Drive,128 GB Solid-State Drive) $1299.99 (regularly $1499 and lowest price ever)
- Apple MacBook Pro MD212LL/A (13inchw/retina,8 GB SDRAM, 128 GB Solid-State Drive) $1399 (regularly $1699 and lowest price ever)
Remember that pricing on Amazon is subject to change at any time.
This post contains affiliate links. See my disclosure policy to learn more.
5 INGREDIENTS MENU PLAN SAMPLE
Download your FREE recipes now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.