FREE BUDGET WORKSHEET DOWNLOAD!
I just wanted to remind you that there are some fantastic deals on Tide going on this week at Target as well as Publix! The Target sales will end tomorrow, so you'll want to shop soon to save big.
I made a quick run to Target this morning on the way home from the gym, because I wanted to see if the $10 Tide deal really worked (and it did!) Here's how I got everything above for just $10 (those are HUGE bottles, so I'm pretty excited to be stocked up for awhile!)
Bought 1 Tide Detergent $$9.99
Bought 1 Tide Multi Purpose Oxi $8.99
Bought 1 Downy $8.99
- Used $2/1 Tide Multi Purpose Stain Removers
- Used $.50/1 Downy
- Used $1/1 Tide Plus
- Used $1/1 Tide when you text CLEAN or SPRING to 827438
- Used (3) $1/1 Tide or Downy Target store coupons (found tied to the containers)
- Paid $20.47 + tax out of pocket, got back $10 Target gift card
- Like paying $3.49 each after coupons and gift card for these HUGE bottles!
Need to stock up on laundry detergent but hoping to spend even less? Don't miss this week's great sale on Purex and CVS.
See all the top deals at Target this week, and create your Target shopping list before you shop.
FREE BUDGET WORKSHEET!
Download your FREE worksheet now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.
Franchesca Fontaine Haig says
Looks like mine will be $.50 higher since there's no downy coupon at that link. But still a great deal. Headed there now.