FREE HOME PLANNING
Here's a peek at what I scored this week at Office Max/Depot, as well as our much needed menu plan. School starts next week here in Ohio, and while I've so enjoyed the summer break with my kids, I'm ready for a little more order in our lives!
First, here's what I bought at Office Max this week:
- 3 packs filler paper 1¢ each
- 3 packs 4 ct glue sticks 25¢ each
- 3 packs Office Depot highlighters 50¢ each
- 3 packs 6 ct Papermate pencils 50¢ each
- 1 pack 2 ct pack kids scissors 25¢ each
- 2 sharpie markers 25¢ each
- Total spent = $5.03
And, here's a peek at what's on our menu plan (in case you're needing some inspiration too!)
- Monday – spaghetti with whole wheat pasta, salad, homemade wheat bread (I just substitute half whole wheat flour for white flour)
- Tuesday – Taco Tuesday, taco salads for James and me, tacos for the kids using leftover Slow Cooker Ranch Chicken (see Reagan make this one here ~ this is so simple there's no excuse not to cook!)
- Wednesday – cabbage rolls, salad (this is a new one for me, hoping my family won't revolt! Several girls in our 21 Day Fix group raved about it so I'm crossing my fingers.)
- Thursday – salmon, baked potatoes, salad, veggies
- Friday – breakfast for dinner or dinner out
FREE HOME PLANNING CHECKLISTS!
Download your FREE checklists now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.