FREE 5 Ingredients or Less
Menus Sneak Peek!
Remember how I saved big on my grocery trip this week so I was way under budget? Well, I couldn't pass up the great savings in the new Kroger Mega Sale, so used some of my extra grocery money to stock up.
Lots of people mentioned that I wasn't buying everything our family would need for $25 (of course not?), but the trick is, I stock up on items when they're deeply discounted, so I'm not going every week to the grocery store and picking up one or two toiletries, cleaning supplies or boxes of cereal. Instead, when I see a great price I stock up on as much as my budget has room for (because we stick to a weekly grocery budget), so I never pay full price for anything. It makes saving money on everything we buy so much easier!
Here's what I bought:
6 Pantene Shampoos $2.49 after Mega Sale
6 Pampers Wipes $.99 after Mega Sale
1 package 10 Ivory Bars $2.99 after Mega Sale
1 box Quaker Dipps $1.19 after Mega Sale
6 Gillette Shave Gels $.99 after Mega Sale
1 Johnson's Baby Head to Toe $1.99 after Mega Sale
4 boxes Honey Nut Cheerios $1.49 after Mega Sale
- Used (4) $.50/1 Honey Nut Cheerios coupon (could also use $1/2 General Mills coupon and or $1/2 coupon from the 8/3 or 8/17 Smart Source insert)
- Used (6) $.50/1 Pampers or $.50/1 coupon from the 8/31 PG insert
- Used (2) $1/1 Gillette coupons from the 8/31 PG insert and (4) $.50/1 Gillette
- Used $3/1 Johnson & Johnson coupons (I don’t think this one is still available) or $2/2 Johnson & Johnson
- Used (2) $5/3 Pantene coupons from the 8/31 PG insert
- Used $.50/1 Ivory coupon from the 8/31 PG insert
- Paid $16.45 + tax after coupons
And here's what we're donating this week . . .
5 INGREDIENTS MENU PLAN SAMPLE
Download your FREE recipes now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.