I haven't managed a trip to Fresh Thyme Market all summer, and goodness I think I was going through Fresh-Thyme-need-to-shop-there-withdrawals! This morning I ran in to pick up watermelons for $1.99, and was so glad to see all the great prices they had this week. Here's what I bought:
- 8.6 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast $1.97/lb = $16.87
- 2 seedlesss watermelons $1.97 each = $3.94
- 5 pounds potatoes $1.50
- 2 green peppers $.50 each = $1
- green onions $.50
- 1.89 organic pink lady apples $.99/lb = $1.87
- .79 organic roma tomatoes $.99/lb = $.89
- 2.19 lbs bananas $.55/lb = $1.20
- Total = $29.77, saved $15.77
Considering almost $17 of that was for chicken which we definitely needed after not shopping much this month, I was thrilled with these prices. If you have a Fresh Thyme or Sprouts in your area I highly recommend swinging by – their produce prices are just incredible and I love their fantastic prices on meat as well!
And by the way, our store had grass fed ground beef on sale for $3.97/lb this week which is the lowest I've seen it in quite awhile. Happy shopping! 😉
Do you purchase organic food? Don't miss this post on 11 easy ways to save on organic food.
2021 Home Planner SNEAK PEEK!
Download your FREE 2021 Home Planner SNEAK PEEK now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.