Who says you can't save on whole foods? 🙂 I just got back from our new Fresh Thyme Market, and goodness gracious, they have such fantastic prices on fresh meats and produce if you're willing to really shop their sales ad.
I went this morning and took advantage of their double ad Wednesday (meaning you get to enjoy last week’s ad savings as well as the savings for the new ad which starts each Wednesday), and was so pleased with my trip. Here's what I bought:
- 1 whole chicken $3.60 ($.99/lb – chicken is 50% off this week)
- 2.67 boneless skinless chicken breast $6.31 ($1.99/lb. after 50% off sale)
- 1 cantaloupe $1 each
- 1 bunch celery $.99
- 3 lb bag golden delicious apples $2.99
- 7.93 lbs grapes $.77/lb
- 1 bunch green onions $.50
- 1 pineapple $2
- 1.61 red potatoes $.50/lb
- 6 packs strawberries 4/$5 (ends today)
- Total = $33.18, saved $37.77
Do you have a Fresh Thyme Market in your area? It looks to me like they’re fairly new in many towns, so I’m curious if the prices will continue to say so low on their sale items. (I sure hope they do!) Hopefully they’ll be opening more of these in different cities (it looks like they are on their website) – and if you’re near one I definitely recommend swinging by! (But be sure to take your stock-up price list with you so you stick with buying only the best deals.)
LOW CALORIE MENU PLAN SAMPLE!
Download 3 FREE recipes from the low calorie menu plan NOW!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.