I had such a fun morning of saving, and love getting to share it with you today!
My favorite part is lots of blueberries & strawberries for my all time favorite summer salad. I eat the same salad almost every day in the summertime, so I love stocking up at such a great price!
Here's what I bought at Fresh Thyme for $12.83
- 4 packages strawberries $.99
- 4 packages blueberries $.99
- 5 ears of corn $.23
- 1 watermelon $2.27
- 1 bag organic carrots $1.49
- TOTAL = $12.83
And here's what I bought at Kroger for $14.45
- 5 bags Pepperidge Farm Goldfish $.99 in Kroger Mega Sale, may be able to use 5 $1/1 Kroger e coupons ~ in some areas this deal is working but it didn't work for me at checkout ~ good luck on this one but it ends tonight!)
- 5 bags Pepperidge Farm Chessman Cookies $1.99, used 5 $1/1 Pepperidge Farm Cookies Digital coupon ~ ends tonight!
- 4 bottles A&W or 7UP $.89, used $2/4 Kroger digital coupon (ends tonight)
- 1 Tide Detergent $4.99, used $2/1 Kroger digital coupon (expires 8/25/17)
- TOTAL = $14.45 ~ may be less if your store allows the digital coupon on the Goldfish!
And, as I shared over on Facebook today, tomorrow we're starting a BIG new freezer cooking series (which has completely transformed our grocery budget ~ we'll shop big to get ready next week but this saves me oodles each week on groceries all year long!)
Watch for more details bright and early tomorrow morning, and let me know if YOU'RE saving big too!
P.S. Would you like to be on the first to know about our freezer cooking challenge tomorrow? Go HERE and download my free What to Freeze Cheat Sheet, and I'll be sure to send all the details out to you as soon as we get started!
2021 Home Planner SNEAK PEEK!
Download your FREE 2021 Home Planner SNEAK PEEK now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.