FREE BUDGET WORKSHEET DOWNLOAD!
I was so excited about what I bought yesterday at CVS! I actually cleaned out my wallet and found $5 in ECBs that needed to be spent, so I was excited to use them to stock up. Here's how the scenario would look without any ECBs:
Bought 2 Herbal Essences 2/$5
Bought 1 Starbucks Iced Coffee $1.50
- Used Buy One Get One Free Herbal Essences from 7/28 PG insert (automatically deducted $4.99 ~ that will not happen at all stores but did for me!)
- Used $1/1 Starbucks printable
- Spent $.51 out of pocket, got $2 ECBs
Bought 4 Skippy Peanut Butters 4/$10
- Used (2) $.75/2 Skippy coupons from the 7/28 Smart Source insert (could also use 4 $.55/1 Skippy Peanut Butter coupons for an even better deal!)
- Used $2 ECBs from Transaction #1
- Paid $6.00 out of pocket, got $3 ECBs
Did you score any great deals at CVS this week? I'd love to hear about them so please leave a comment and share! Also check out all the top deals at CVS this week before you shop.
FREE BUDGET WORKSHEET!
Download your FREE worksheet now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.
Hi Laurie, I’m heading there today. Did you have to do two transactions?
I didn’t ~ I just always like to spend as little out of pocket as possible! Hope that helps Jenn 🙂
was wondering if you could use the 5 dollar off 2 Clairol products on the shampoo coupon states two Clairol products but has a picture of hair color? thank you
That’s one of those really grey areas of couponing ~ I think you probably could but I don’t think that’s what the coupon was intended for, so I didn’t use it. Hope that helps (some!)