I made a quick Kroger run last night to stock up on some produce and a few other goodies, and this is a peek at what I got. While I didn't have too many coupons with me, I still did okay just using the Kroger Mega Sale to my advantage! Here's what was on my list:
- 2 Kroger Waffles $.99 after Mega Sale
- 2 Pepperidge Farms Goldfish $.99 after Mega Sale
- 3 Jif to Go $2.21 after Mega Sale, used (3) $0.50 off 8-count Jif To Go™ Product
- 1 Kroger Eggs $1.49
- 1 Kroger Bread $.99
- 2 Banquet Sausage Links $.99 after Mega Sale
- 1 Chips Ahoy $1.99 after Mega Sale
- 1 pack Perdue Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Manager's Special $3.06 ($1.79/lb.)
- 2.7 lbs. Apples at $1.99/lb.
- 3.37 lbs. Bananas $.33/lb. (they were priced at $.57/lb. but rang up at $.33/lb. ~ yayyy!)
While I love getting huge savings like my buddy Shannon did this week at CVS, sometimes there just isn't enough time to get everything in, and I was still pretty pleased with my savings since they were all items we needed to stock up on. Have you had any great shopping trips lately? I'd love to hear how you did, so leave a comment to share!
SUMMER SURVIVAL KIT SAMPLE
Download your FREE recipes now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.
Leave a Reply