Here are the top deals at Kroger this week, thanks to Mendy at Rocket City Savings! There have been some changes to Kroger's coupon policy, however I think it will take a few weeks for these policies to actually be enforced in the stores. Be sure to visit Mendy for deals all over the North Alabama area and to see the complete list of Kroger deals this week!These deals are pretty similar to last weeks, so if you didn't have time to stock up on chicken breast for $1.99/lb. and free Campbell's Cream soups, it's not too late! Be sure to grab a bunch of deals for your own family, and a few to pass on to your local food pantry, church or school.
Mini Carrots 16 oz., $1.00.
Marie’s Dressing 12 oz., $2.50
Broccoli Crowns $1.00/lb.Hass Avocado $1.00
Tyson Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast $1.99/lb.
Perdue Whole Fryer Chicken $0.89/lb.
Mixed Pork Chops $1.99/lb.
Ground Chuck 80% lean (sold in 5 lb roll) $1.99/lb.
Angus Beef Bottom Round Roast USDA Choice $3.49/lb.
Carolina Pride products, BOGO
Gwaltney Great Dogs or Great Bologna 16 oz., $1.00
Armour Lunchmakers 2.6-3.3 oz., $1.00
Kroger Value Lunchmeat 8 oz., $1.00
Clif, Luna or Mojo Bar $1.00
- $0.50/1 Luna Reg or Protein bar printable
Tampico Punch Gallon, or Turkey Hill Tea 64 oz., $1.00
- $1/2 Turkey Hill Iced Tea, Lemonade, or Fruit Drinks, half gal +, RP 8/29
Best Life Buttery Spread 15 oz., $1.00
Aunt Jemima Breakfast 5.25-6.25 oz., $1.00
Dannon Yogurt 4-6 pk., $1.88
- $1/1 Dannon Activia Dessert, 4 pk, SS 8/29 or printable
- $1/1 Dannon Activia Yogurt, 4 pk, SS 8/29 or SS 9/12
- $1/1 Dannon DanActive, 4 or 8 pk, SS 8/08 (exp 9/30) or SS 9/12
Breyers Ice Cream Select Varieties 48 oz., or Ben & Jerry’s 16 oz., $2.48
- $0.50/1 Breyers Smooth & Dreamy, SS 6/27
- $1/2 Ben & Jerry’s ice cream, frozen yogurt or sorbet pints, RP 9/19 or printable
- $0.40/2 Totino’s Rolls Snacks Shortcuts eCoupon or Cellfire eCoupon
- $1/5 Totino’s Crisp Crust Party Pizza Shortcuts eCoupon or Cellfire eCoupon
- $1/2 Totino’s Rolls Snacks printable
- $1/5 Totino’s Crisp Crust Pizza products SS 9/12, printable or printable or printable
- $0.35/1 Totino’s Rolls snacks, SS 9/12
Pillsbury Toaster Strudel or Scrambles 6 ct., $2.00
- $0.50/2 Pillsbury Toaster Strudel, Cellfire eCoupon or Shortcuts eCoupon
- $1/2 Pillsbury Toaster Strudel Pastries printable
- $0.35/1 Pillsbury Toaster Strudel pastries, SS 9/12
- $0.50/2 Pillsbury Toaster Strudel Pastries, SS 8/08, 9/12, printable or printable
- $0.75/3 Pillsbury Toaster Strudel Pastries, SS 9/12
Kroger Buns or Bread $1.00
- $0.20/1 Banner Brand Buns Kroger eCoupon
Campbell’s Chunky or Select Harvest Soup 15.25-19 oz., $1.25
- $1/1 Campbell’s Select Harvest Healthy Request Soup, printable or printable
- $1/1 Campbell’s Select Harvest soup printable
- $1/2 Campbell’s Select Harvest, SS 9/12
- $0.50/2 Campbell’s Select Harvest Healthy Request soup, SS 9/1
- $1.50/3 Campbell’s Chunky Soup printable
- $1/2 Campbell’s Chunky Soup, SS 9/12 and printable
- $2/4 Campbell’s Chunky Soup printable
- $0.50/1 Campbell’s Chunky Soup printable
- $0.50/2 Campbell’s Chunky Healthy Request soups, SS 9/19
Quaker Oats 18 oz., $1.50
- $1/1 Quaker Instant Oatmeal or Quick or Old Fashioned Oats, 18 oz +, RP 8/29 or 9/12
Chef Boyardee Pasta Cup or Can $1.00
- $0.35/3 Chef Boyardee product, SS 8/15
Campbell’s Cream of Mushroom or Chicken Soup $1.00
- $1.50/3 Campbell’s Great for Cooking soups Shortcuts eCoupon
- $1.50/3 Campbell’s Taste Sensations Great for Cooking soups printable or printable
- $0.30/4 Campbell’s Condensed Great for Cooking Soups, SS 9/12
- $0.50/2 Campbell’s Condensed Great for Cooking Soups, Save Big Dream Big Booklet
- $0.50/2 Campbell’s Condensed Soups, (excl cream of mushroom) printable or printable
Manwich 15.5-16 oz., $1.00
- $0.50/1 Old El Paso product printable
- If you don't have two or three computers, the seasoning is priced at $0.75 at my Publix 🙂
Ziploc Freezer or Storage Bags 8-25 ct $2.50
Buy 3, Get $2 off your next purchase
- $1/2 Ziploc Brand Bags Kroger eCoupon
- $1.25/2 Ziploc Bags, SS 8/08 and 9/12
SUMMER SURVIVAL KIT SAMPLE
Download your FREE recipes now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.
Leave a Reply