Target Hot Cocoa Bar Ideas
I did the smartest thing ever last weekend at Target. (Y'all, listen up. This is good.)
I went to Target on Saturday morning with no kids.
And hardly any other people.
IT WAS AH-MAZING.
Apparently I'm the only girl who gets up and out the door by 7:30 AM on Saturday for a quick Target run, and I landed in Target-heaven-sent-bliss.
EVERYthing was in stock when I arrived at 8.
The store was so clean and tidy.
And after I perused the aisles for a whopping hour and a half, the store was still mostly empty (even on a Saturday!) and I was able to check out in 10 minutes flat.
View this post on Instagram
I found ALL THE THINGS.
SO MUCH TARGET GOODNESS.
So I picked out all my favorites in the Target Bullseye area (what most of us know as the Target Dollar Spot), brought it all back home, and set up the cutest ever hot cocoa bar for my bunch to use when they're in and out over the next few months.
(The best part? I was able to get a few sets to give as gifts too ~ these would make the sweetest Secret Santa gifts!)
If you'd love a few hot cocoa bar ideas, here's a peek at what I used (definitely shop the Target Bullseye section soon before they run out of stock!)
- Swiss Miss K Cups
- Target trees (check your local store in the Target Bullseye section – a few of the ones I found had battery powered lights!)
- Target Hot Cocoa Tray (check your local store – or look around some online)
- Peppermint sticks and spoons from the Dollar Tree
- Target Gingerbread Cutout & Ceramic houses (these were in the Target Bullseye area too!)
- Vintage Santa & Mrs. Claus mugs (these were my grandmother's and I love them ~ they're probably one of my favorite Christmas decorations)!
- Gold sprinkles
This was so easy to do, and cost around $20 by using a few things I already had at home. If you're hosting a few folks for a Christmas movie night, these are the perfect hot cocoa bar ideas! Check your local Target store when you shop, or take a peek at all the Target goodness online.
Looking for more hot cocoa fun? Here you go!