I recently heard about this weird Head & Shoulders bacne cure… I'll let you know how it works!
Head & Shoulders Cure for Bacne…
Jamie here! This is a bit of a strange post – but since this has to do with a frugal tip for a sometimes expensive problem… I thought why not share it with you guys!
Recently I went to the dermatologist for a check up and while looking over my skin she noticed my slight back acne (aka: Bacne). It's not horrible, but enough to make wearing sundresses a little bit embarrassing.
She asked if I was doing anything about it – and when I said no she offered me this weird piece of advice to clear it up…. wash with Head & Shoulders.
She said washing my back with Head & Shoulders should take care of it within a couple weeks!
So I went home and did some further reading about why this would work – and it looks like there's definitely something to this miracle cure. Here are some tips I learned about using Head & Shoulders to help with bacne:
- Head & Shoulders Classic Clean contains Zinc Pyrothine – which promotes dead skin to slough off and also prohibits the growth of fungi and bacteria (I'm no doctor – but that's what I've found while researching!) Those two factors are what helps eliminate bacne.
- When using it to wash your back, try leaving it on for a couple minutes before rinsing it off
- You may need to use consistently for 7 – 10 days before noticing a difference
- Your back may feel a little dry and itchy during the process, but wait until the bacne has cleared up before applying lotions
My opinion? Since Head & Shoulders is relatively inexpensive, this would be an easy enough “cure” to try out without breaking the bank! I'm planning to get some this week and will update this post after a couple weeks with the results 🙂
Actually Amazon has a couple decent deals on Head & Shoulders right now – so you won't even need to leave the house to give this miracle cure a shot:
Head & Shoulders Classic Clean 32.1 oz Twin Pack (These huge pump bottles will last you forever!!)
Head & Shoulders Classic Clean with Almond Oil (I'm not sure if the addition of almond oil will change the way this works – but there is a nice 30% OFF coupon on this particular 2-pack!)
Your Turn To Weigh In…
Have you ever tried a dandruff shampoo (this kind or others?) that has helped with bacne? Let us know if it worked – or if it was a total fail! I'd love to hear how your experience turned out 🙂
See more Amazon Deals – learn why we love Amazon Prime for buying normal household items here!
- Walmart Christmas Tree Clearance ONLY $4!
- FujiFilm Instax Bundle ONLY $49 + Store Pickup Available! (Great Gift for Teens/College Kids!)
- Walmart | Women's Beanies ONLY $2!
- Echo Dot Kids Edition from $25 (Reg $60)
- 20 Kohl's Stocking Stuffer Ideas | Jamie's FAVORITE Family Game JUST $10!
- Bowflex SelectTech Adjustable Kettlebell $119 Shipped (Reg. $149)
- Kohl's Christmas Wreaths ONLY $19! (Mini Stockings just $2.55)
Join Amazon Prime for one month free – Watch Over 40,000 Movies for free plus get free shipping on thousands of items
Any updates?? I just started a few days ago! Excited to hear your results!