FREE 5 Ingredients or Less
Menus Sneak Peek!
These are what our family is having this Easter, and they are just about the best potatoes ever! My husband's Aunt Geri has made them for years, and they almost melt in your mouth. You could also make up this Hashbrown Casserole or Slow Cooker Potatoes (perfect if you're hoping to do most of your cooking ahead of time), but these are so good that they were my pick this Easter 🙂
- 6 medium potatoes
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup chopped green onion
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- Boil potatoes in skin until cooked; cool, peel and shred coarsely (I use my pampered chef chopper and just chop up coarsely).
- Combine cheese and 1/2 cup margarine in pan on stove top and almost melt – stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat, blend in sour cream, onion, salt and pepper.
- Fold in potatoes, turn in greased casserole.
- Dot with margarine, then sprinkle with paprika and bake at 350 for 30 minutes. Enjoy!
5 INGREDIENTS MENU PLAN SAMPLE
Download your FREE recipes now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.