WOW! Amazon just dropped the price on this 50-Pack of Embroidery Floss in a TON of fun colors to under $9. That's about 14¢ per skein…wowza!
This is perfect for making friendship bracelets or necklaces and could keep your child busy all summer long – especially if you add in this Friendship Bracelet Book!
That's a great price – and it looks like it would provide lots of fun over Summer break 🙂 Here's what you'll find inside this eBook:
- Step-by-step instructions
- Clear knotting diagrams
- Inspirational color photos of finished bracelets
- Learn to make bracelets, headbands, barrettes, coin purses, and keychains
- Patterns for braiding chevrons, stripes, waves, zigzags, diamonds, and more
- Inexpensive, easy-to-find embroidery floss and cotton thread are all the materials you need
And if you're looking to actually use your embroidery floss for EMBROIDERING – here's a fun deal!
Embroidery Kits Only $4
Are you or your child interested in embroidery? Here's a great deal on a few darling Embroidery projects that would be perfect to work on this Summer:
Caydo Embroider Starter Sets (3-Sets) – Under $14 (Reg $19.99)
Includes Hoops, Embroidery Thread, Embroidery Cloths, Needles and More
That's just $4 each!
There are a few different varieties that vary just a bit in price – and the reviews are pretty impressive – take a look here at how beginners did with these 🙂
Love Amazon? Don't miss my list of 16 items you should be buying on Amazon.
See more Amazon Deals, and remember when you subscribe and save to 5 or more items in one month, you’ll also save an additional 15% on all of your subscribe and save purchases.
Remember that pricing on Amazon is subject to change at any time.
- Victoria's Secret Semi-Annual Sale is HERE! ($3 Panties & More)
- BioTrust Grass-Fed, Low Carb Protein Powder Just $6.95 Shipped!
- Free Kindle Unlimited 30 Day Trial!
- Reader Favorite Daisy Kimono under $25 Shipped (Reg $47)
- Under Armour Water Bottle UNDER $6.80!
- 49% Off Hydro Flask Bottle!
- Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Cereal Bars from $.29 Each!
Leave a Reply