FREE HOME PLANNING
Cookie lovers rejoice – it's Girl Scout Cookie season again! We've got the scoop on flavors and how to snag your favorite cookies.
Girl Scout Cookies Are Back!
Where to Buy Girl Scout Cookies
The best way to buy cookies is to order them directly from a local Girl Scout. Girl Scouts will use a personalized cookie website, mobile app, email, or direct link to ask their customers to make a purchase. You may even find a Girl Scout at your front door using her personal cookie app – much different from when we were kids!
If you don't know a Girl Scout, you can use the Girl Scouts website to find a booth by entering your zip code in the “Find Cookies!” box.
When you purchase from your local Girl Scouts, the proceeds from your purchase stay with your local Girl Scout troops and help fund adventures like camping and bold ideas like a local recycling program.
If you don't know a Girl Scout or don't have any troops nearby to find a booth, you can purchase cookies online starting February 27, 2023.
To find more ways to buy cookies, text “Cookies” to 59618.
2023 Girl Scout Cookie Flavors
Girl Scout cookies are available in 13 delicious flavors from old classics to fun, new tastes!
- Raspberry Rally *new this year!* – Thin, crispy cookies infused with raspberry flavor, dipped in chocolaty coating
- Adventurefuls – Indulgent brownie-inspired cookies topped with caramel flavored crème with a hint of sea salt
- Caramel Chocolate Chip *gluten free* – Chewy cookies with rich caramel, semisweet chocolate chips, and a hint of sea salt
- Caramel deLites/Samoas – Crisp cookies with caramel, coconut, and chocolaty stripes
- Do-si-dos/Peanut Butter Sandwich – Crunchy oatmeal sandwich cookies with peanut butter filling
- Girl Scout S'mores – Crunchy graham sandwich cookies with chocolate and marshmallow filling
- Lemonades – Savory, refreshing shortbread cookies topped with a tangy lemon-flavored icing
- Lemon-Ups – Crispy lemon cookies baked with inspiring messages
- Peanut Butter Patties/Tagalongs – Crispy cookies layered with peanut butter and covered with a chocolaty coating
- Thin Mints – Crisp, chocolate cookies dipped in a delicious mint chocolaty coating
- Toast-Yay! – Yummy toast-shaped cookies full of French toast flavor and dipped in delicious icing
- Toffee-tastic *gluten free* – Rich, buttery cookies with sweet, crunchy toffee bits
- Trefoils – Iconic shortbread cookies inspired by the original Girl Scout cookie recipe
Visit the Meet the Cookies page of the Girl Scout website to view nutritional information for each cookie flavor.
How Long is Girl Scout Cookie Season?
Part of the fun of Girl Scout cookies is their limited-time availability. It's kind of exciting when they come around knowing you can only get them for a little while.
Cookie season runs from January – April, with most troops primarily selling during February and March.
P.S. We've got a delicious dupe of some of your favorite flavors available year round! Find our secret stash here.
Have a daughter interested in joining Girl Scouts or want more information? Visit their website here with details on how to join.
Fun fact: Girl Scouts have been selling cookies to fund troop activities since 1917. If you enjoy history, you can walk through the journey of the Girl Scout cookie here!
FREE HOME PLANNING CHECKLISTS!
Download your FREE checklists now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.