Remember when I found all those fun items at Michael's last week and again this week? Well, I finally took a few minutes today to show you what I used them for, and for $7 I'm tickled with how it ended up. I wanted to make something fun for my nieces at college to use this Christmas on their front door, and this was a great way to use some penny pinched items to get started! Here's what I used
- Grapevine wreath (I already had one, but you can usually find them for $3-$4 and the Dollar Tree sometimes carries them as well)
- Berries $4 (I found these in the clearance bins at Michael's earlier this week)
- 2 packs of Christmas clothespins $1 for each set of $4
- 1 Christmas star ornament $1 (also found in the Micheal's Dollar Bins)
- 1 “Believe” cardboard cutout (of course just $1 at Michael's too)
- Total = $8
You may want to also see how I decorated this Christmas Tree last year with items from the Dollar Tree. Love, love, love finding deals to fluff up my home for the Holidays! 🙂
Also see how to make this fun tissue paper wreath for just $7
Or try this easy mesh wreath tutorial
I'd love for you to join me over on Pinterest (I love that place!) If you have a blog and have done a little fluffing in your home, I’d love to see it, so leave your link in the comments section. Also, if there’s a craft you’ve seen on a website that you’re hoping to make, feel free to share that link as well (I’m always looking for new ideas!)
See previous Friday Fluff Up projects and ideas . . . and Happy Fluffing!
CELEBRATION MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE sample menus today!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.