FREE WORK PLANNER
Don't miss out on these new Summer Frozen Pizzas at Aldi! There are a ton of fun flavors available and breadsticks and flatbreads too. Check these out!
Aldi Frozen Pizzas
Aldi has a few really um… interesting… new frozen pizzas right now!
Green Bean Casserole Pizza
Creamy Mushroom Sauce, Green Beans, Fried Onions and more come together to make this a Thanksgiving Treat for all the GBC lovers out there! We'd love to hear if you've tried it – some of our team seems game to give it a taste while others are of the NO WAY NO HOW camp. Leave a comment if you taste tested this one!
Tip: You may want to add even more crispy fried onions to the top for a yummy crunch 🙂
More Aldi Frozen Pizzas:
These are so nice to have on hand for a quick dinner if you've been out working in the yard all day and just want something you don't have to put a lot of thought into. Pair it with a salad and you're done! And the best part is that all of these frozen pizzas (minus the Cauliflower crust) are ALL under $5!
Take a look at what we found….
Mama Cozzi's Sausage & Cheese Biscuit Crust Breakfast Pizza – $3.99
Mama Cozzi's Tuscan Inspired Chicken Flatbread Pizza – $3.99
Mama Cozzi's Take & Bake Macaroni & Cheese Deli Pizza – $4.99
Mama Cozzi's Hot Honey BBQ Recipe Pretzel Style Crust Pizza – $4.99
Mama Cozzi's Mediterranean Style Flatbread Pizza – $3.99
Mama Cozzi's Chicken Southwest Style Flatbread – $4.49
Mama Cozzi's Chicken, Bacon & Ranch Thin Crust Pizza – $4.29
Mama Cozzi's Take & Bake Uncured Pepperoni Cauliflower Crust Pizza – $6.99
Mama Cozzi's Artisan Style Chicken BBQ Flatbread – $4.49
Mama Cozzi's Take & Bake Bacon Cheese Breadsticks – $3.99
If you're planning to stock up on some of these frozen pizzas this week, be sure to check out the full weekly Aldi ad and the fun Aldi finds in the middle aisle before you shop!
Here are a few tips to remember before shopping at Aldi:
- Aldi now accepts cash, credit, debit or EBT cards.
- Aldi requires you to bring your own bags (or you can purchase them for $.06 per bag at the store.)
- You'll need to pay a quarter to use a cart at Aldi. When you return the cart, you'll get the quarter back.
- Aldi does not accept manufacturer coupons (however they have had a few Aldi Store coupons recently in a few local papers.)
- As far as I can tell, the Aldi sale ad may vary by store and region. To find your specific regions ad and store location, take a look HERE.
- *Current store hours and procedures may currently be different due to virus precautions*