Freezer Cooking Challenge Day 5
I just finished up all 25 freezer meals for our summer, and I am sooooo crazy glad to be done!
This is the third year I've tried this though and gosh, I can't even begin to tell you how much easier it makes my life in the summertime!
I don't have to stress over menu planning.
I don't have to do too much grocery shopping.
And dinner at home is totally done.
The best part?
We save a ton of money because we're eating at home, and we eat healthy, well-balanced meals too.
Scroll down to see all we've tackled this week, and use the code SUPPER at checkout to get the Eat at Home Menu Plans that we're using for 30% off, and if you sign up for an annual plan you'll be included in our Private PPP Eat at Home Group. You will love these lists!
I promise these will be a blessing for your family ~ I'm cheering for you!
Freezer Cooking Challenge Day 4
Freezer Cooking Challenge Day 3
I finished up 5 more Freezer meals today and I am sooooo excited to have most of my summer grocery shopping and menu planning done!
Freezer cooking sometimes feels like so much work to tackle, but when it's finished it's amazing not to have to stress over dinner each night.
These meals are so simple, easy to put together, and just make my life easier each day!
Freezer Cooking Challenge Day 2
Today was day 2 of our Supper's Set for Summer Freezer Cooking Challenge, and goodness, I'm so thankful for this challenge each year!
We were all home for about thirteen minutes to have dinner together before heading to a choir concert and my older kids Young Life groups, and it was so nice to just have an easy yummy meal done.
Freezer Cooking Challenge Day 1
Goodness gracious, we just finished up a seriously yummy meal from our Eat at Home Cooks Freezer Cooking Challenge, and it was so. . . .
In about 30 minutes this morning on Facebook Live I pulled together 5 meals (4 in freezer bags + one to eat tonight) and dessert, and my family gobbled down their brown sugar chicken and sweet potato dinner tonight.
If you've been on the fence about trying out a menu plan option like this, goodness, this is the week to try!
We'll be making 5 Eat at Home Freezer Challenge meals each morning on Facebook Live every morning at 9AM Eastern Time, and I promise they will change your life!
The best part?
- Weekly menu plans for the entire month
- A set of slow cooker menu plans including 6 FREEZER MEALS PLAN every month
- A set of no sugar no flour menu plans
- A set of traditional menu plans
- A set of wholesome traditional menu plans
- One quick click to download all 4 sets of menus (in color or black and white ink ~ the color option is amazing to make it easy to pick and choose your meals!
- BONUS FOR PPP READERS ONLY: PRIVATE FACEBOOK GROUP with other Eat at Home Members ONLY when you sign up for the annual plan ~ I *promise* this is worth it!
Here's what we'll be making this week:
- Chicken Fajitas
- Southwest Chicken Chowder
- Pulled Pork over Cornbread
- Brown Sugar Chicken & Sweet Potatoes
- Zesty Slow Cooker Pork Chops
- Smoked Sausage
- Sweet Potatoes and Apples
- Balsamic Chicken and Root Vegetables
- Lemon-Artichoke Pork Chops
- Chicken Tikka Masala with Spinach, Naan
- Cherry Mustard Pork Chops
- Mushroom-Tarragon Chicken
- Sloppy Chicken Tacos
- Crockpot Roast,
- Lemon Dill Chicken
- Peach Basil Pork Chops
- Curry Yogurt Chicken Thighs
- Beef Fajitas
- Pulled Pork Sandwiches, Layered Coleslaw, Watermelon
- Chicken Burrito Bowls, Chips and Guacamole
- Maple Bacon Pork Loin, Mashed Sweet Potatoes, Roasted Asparagus
- Zingy BBQ Chicken, Cornbread Muffins, Layered Coleslaw
- Beef Gyros, Cucumber and Onion Salad, Watermelon
- Garlic Rosemary Chicken and Potatoes, Roasted Brussels Sprouts
WILL YOU JOIN ME?
If you haven't ordered yet, I would sure love for you to try out Eat at Home Cooks with me this week.
Use the code SUPPER at checkout to save 30% this week only as a special Passionate Penny Pincher bonus ~ I just you know you will love these lists and would sure love for you to join me!
SUMMER MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE summer menus & grocery list now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.