If you send mail often, be sure to note this Forever Stamps increase in price that is starting August 29th! Grab your stamps and save now!
Forever Stamps Prices are Going Up!
Heads up! The price of Forever Stamps will increase from 55¢ to 58¢ per stamp starting August 29th, 2021. The price for sending domestic postcards will also increase from 36¢ to 40¢.
For more info about the price change of stamps and other items, check out the chart above or head over HERE.
In addition, USPS announced that they're raising the prices on commercial and retail domestic competitive parcels for the holidays this year. 🙁 This affects Priority Mail Express, Priority Mail, First-Class Package Service, Parcel Select, USPS Retail Ground, and Parcel Return Service.
The temporary rates will go into effect on October 3rd and remain in place through 12am on December 26th, 2021. Below are a few of the price changes you can expect.
Priority Mail, Priority Mail Express, Parcel Select Ground and USPS Retail Ground:
- $0.75 increase for PM and PME Flat Rate Boxes and Envelopes.
- $0.25 increase for Zones 1-4, 0-10 lbs.
- $0.75 increase for Zones 5-9, 0-10 lbs.
- $1.50 increase for Zones 1-4, 11-20 lbs.
- $3.00 increase for Zones 5-9, 11-20lbs.
- $2.50 increase for Zones 1-4, 21-70 lbs.
- $5.00 increase for Zones 5-9, 21-70 lbs.
Go HERE to see the other price hikes on commercial and retail domestic competitive parcels.
If you're wanting to save on postage stamps, be sure to check out this deal that makes them only 49¢ each shipped to your door! Hurry – only while supplies last!
Add (1) USPS Love or Flag Postage Stamps 100ct – $53.99 (reg. $58)
- Use the code BC5400 at checkout
- Shipping is free
- Makes it $48.99 shipped – 49¢ per stamp!