This post contains affiliate links. See my disclosure policy to learn more.
I hope you're having a fabulous Wednesday!
I have to tell you, I didn't expect to love this box, but I'm pretty impressed so far.
>>>>>>> USE CODE SWEETS TO SAVE $10 OFF YOUR FIRST BOX ~ GO NOW WHILE IT LASTS!!!! <<<<<<<<
Every quarter, you get a box full of FULL SIZED ITEMS, picked for you based on exactly what you love valued at over $200. (I checked the prices online of each item, and they legitimately would cost you over $200 ~ crazy!)
But, when you're a Fab Fit Fun subscriber you get a box once a quarter for just $49.
EXCEPT RIGHT NOW, when you can use the code SWEETS to get the box HERE for $10 off ~ just $39 ~ I LOVE THAT!
Here's what was included in my first box:
- Gypsy Round regularly $50 (I would NOT have paid $50, but would definitely have paid $10-$20)
- Andersson Lilly Body Butter Cream regularly $24 (this smells SO good and feels amazing on your hands! I'm not sure I would pay $24 for it, but included in the box it was totally worth it!)
- Real Her EyeShadow Pallette regularly $28 (my daughter is thrilled about this one! I wouldn't pay that much but would probably pay $10 for it?)
- Spongelle Body Wash Infused Buffer regularly $16 (Amazon sells these for $11 and they have awesome reviews ~ this would be awesome to gift over Christmas if you don't want it, but so many people recommended it that I'm totally keeping it!)
- Marrakesh Argan & Hemp Hair Oil regularly $22.99 (Amazon sells this for $21.95 ~ the reviews on this are fantastic and I can't wait to try it!)
- ORG Skincare Mineral Peel Face regularly $44 (Amazon sells this for $22, so I definitely think their retail price is high, but this has fabulous reviews and I can't wait to try it either!)
- Rifle Paper Company Coasters $14 (Amazon sells these for $14 – I've been needing coasters forever, so I'm excited about them!)
- Fab Fit Fun Coloring Book & Colored Pencils $14 (my 14 year old is super excited about these!)
- LuvAJ Lariat Necklace regularly $75 (I found this one over on Poshmark for $35 ~ regularly $75 ~ I would never have paid that but it is a cute necklace?)
- TOTAL VALUE (according to FabFitFun) = $287.99
- REAL VALUE (according to this passionate penny pincher?) 🙂 = $90
Since the box cost me $39 after using the $10 off code I COMPLETELY feel good about this box, and am excited about getting another box!
If you're interested in trying out Fab Fit Fun, go HERE and see what you think. The picture of my box above was my first Fab Fit Fun Box, and while I won't use all of it, I did love a LOT of it, and the items I'm not keeping I'll gift to my nieces and sisters this Christmas ~ perfect!
Hurry over HERE to see what's involved in the Fab Fit Fun Box, and let me know what you think. (And be sure to use the code SWEETS at checkout to save $10! So far I'm pretty impressed, but would love to hear your thoughts too. Leave a comment to share! Leave a comment to share!
SCHOOL SUPPLY PRICE CHEAT SHEET!
Download your FREE cheat sheet now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.