FREE WORK PLANNER
It looks like another great week at Rite Aid! Here's my favorite drug store deal starting tomorrow (11/7/10) . . .
Note – This deal will easily work for those of you in the areas with the long ad, but I noticed when I went today the Nivea and Halls were not included in the short ad. If your ad doesn't include it (go HERE to see if you find the Nivea on page 6 of the ad), print that page of the ad and some stores will honor the deal. I found the longer ad under area code 90210.
Buy . . .
- (1) Crest Scope Outlast Toothpaste $2.99 Receive $2.99 in Up Rewards towards next purchase
- (1) Nivea Body Wash $3.99 Receive $1 in Up Rewards towards next purchase
- (1) Crest Pro Health Clinical Gum Protection Toothpaste $3.48 Receive $2 in Up Rewards towards next purchase
- (2) Halls Cough Drops $3 for 2 Receive $1 in Up Rewards towards next purchase
- (1) Pampers $8.99 Receive $1 in Up Rewards towards next purchase
Use . . .
- (1) $4/$20 Rite Aid Video Values Coupon When you watch Rite Aid Videos, you can also try the $5/$25 coupon HERE but I'm not sure it's still printing (you may want to check your coupon box for it if you printed it already!)
- (2) $1/1 Crest Toothpaste 10/31/2010 P&G Insert (exp 11/30/2010) or $0.75/1 Crest Toothpaste 10/10/2010 P&G Insert (exp 11/30/2010) Can also stack with $1/1 Crest Pro-Health Toothpaste Rite Aid Clip + Save Booklet if you have it!
- (1)$3/1 Nivea For Men Body Wash 10/17/2010 RP Insert (exp 11/30/2010) or $3/1 Nivea for Men Active 3 Body Wash (IE) Printable (FF) no longer printing
- (1) $1/2 Halls Drops 11/7/2010 SS Insert (exp 1/1/2011) or $1/2 Halls Cough Drops 10/10/2010 SS Insert (exp 11/6/2010)
- (1) $0.50/1 Halls Rite Aid Video Values
- (1) $1/1 Pampers Diapers or Training Pants 10/31/2010 P&G Insert (exp 11/30/2010) or $1/1 Pampers Diapers P&G Because of You Mailer (exp 11/30/2010)
Pay $11.95 out of pocket, receive $8.99 in UP Rewards on your next purchase!!!! That's like getting a pack of diapers, two tubes of toothpaste, a body wash, and two packages of cough drops for just $2.96 . . .WOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Update – If you're lucky enough to have the $5/$25 coupon and need filler, you could buy an additional Nivea for $3.99 and use another $3/1 coupon. I'm not sure that two UP Rewards would print though (I think they'll only print one per purchase), so you would be out an additional $.99 BUT you would be saving an extra dollar because of the $5 off $25 coupon. Hope that makes sense, thanks April for the tip!