FREE WHOLE FOODS
We're in between tornado warnings right now, so I'm posting this as quickly as I can and we'll see how many more recipes and deals I get posted today. (It's nuts around here!) We made these yesterday to share with a local prison ministry, and my little family was pretty disappointed not to keep them all to themselves . . . as if the Easter candy in our home isn't enough sugar in one week! Everything needed for the recipe was right in our pantry, and I'm betting most of you can find these ingredients in your cupboards too. 🙂
Chocolate-Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- 1 Chocolate Mix Publix had the Duncan Hines BOGO last week, but you can use the $0.75/2 Betty Crocker Cake AND Frosting 4/3/2011 SS or HERE if you didn't stock up on cake mixes then 🙂
- 2 eggs
- 1 stick butter
- 1 cup chocolate chips $1.10/3 Nestle Toll House Morsels
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together first three ingredients with blender.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes I baked these for right at 8 minutes
- Let cool on pan for five minutes, then transfer to wire rack to cool completely.