FREE BUDGET WORKSHEET DOWNLOAD!
The Dash Ice Cream Maker is such a fun gadget – you can make allergy and keto-friendly ice cream just how you like them! 🙂
Dash Ice Cream Maker
Have you seen this new Dash “My Pint”? It's a personal-size ice cream maker that makes ice cream in under 30 minutes and it's absolutely adorable!
This fun UNDER $15 gadget could be a game-changer for making personal portion size ice cream at home – and tons of folks use it to make low carb/keto ice cream as well. PPP Team Member Ashley just tried it out recently and she's been telling our whole team how delicious it was!
Ashley here! This ice cream was SOO YUMMY – I think I gained 5 lbs last week taste-testing homemade ice cream with the kids. 😀
I was worried this would be a lot of work for a so-so ice cream, but it turned out to be easy and SOOOO GOOD.
1. You start by making a simple ice cream “batter” and then pour it into the frozen cup of the Dash “My Pint”…
You can stir in whatever mix-ins you like later – but it will make it harder to churn if you stir in at the beginning.
2. Put the lid on, push the button, and let it churn for 10-17 minutes.
3. After it's done you can eat it right away!
I was surprised by how creamy and flavorful the ice cream it was. It's more of a soft serve consistency – the paddle wouldn't be able to move through it to churn if it were hard. But you can put it back in the freezer to get it to make harder ice cream.
We doctored our up with some yummy sundae toppings and had a tasting party with the kiddos – they were so impressed!
Snag yours here in Aqua for under $15 shipped!
- Hot Wheels Interactive Display Case with 8 Cars Under $15.20! (Reg $33)
- Caboodles Petite Makeup Case Just $10 Shipped (CUTE for Easter!)
- Hatchimals CollEGGtibles Wolf Family Playset – Under $13! (Reg $20)
- Toys”R”Us | FREE Play-Doh, LEGO and Pokemon Events from 3/30 – 4/1!
- Hummingbird Feeder Rings $5 (Think Easter Baskets!)
- KidKraft Dollhouse Just $41 Shipped! (Reg $113)
- Free 7-Piece Clinique Bonus Gift with Purchase!
Are there recipes that come with it?! I love ice cream just not all the calories!