FREE BUDGET WORKSHEET DOWNLOAD!
I just got home from CVS and have several new deals to pass on! Yesterday I had to swing by CVS for a prescription, and a $4 off $20 diaper and wipes coupon printed out with my Extra Care Card, but it looks like there are loads more deals available today. Here are a few to keep you busy 🙂 . . .
Take a minute to scan your CVS card at the little red kiosk found inside the store. Here are a few coupons that are printing:
- Free CVS green bag tag, usually priced at $.99. I did not receive this the first time I scanned it, but it did print on my second trip! If you're new to CVS, the bag tag allows you to bag your own items with a bag that you bring in, and for each fourth CVS trip, you'll get an additional $1 Extra Care Buck just for sing it.
- Free Bare Essentials Lotion or Shower Gel. When I scanned my card, I got a coupon for a completely free Essentials product, up to $1.99. It was a tiny little bottle of free lotion, but free's free!
- $1 off 1 Crystal Light product. Use this on the small single servings of Crystal Light which are usually priced at $1, to make $.50 towards the rest of your CVS items!
- $1 off 1 Trident Gum. Use this on the Trident Gum priced at $.99 to get it free, plus get $1 ECB!
Also, here's a great deal available on Revlon:
- Buy 1 Revlon Scented Parfume Nail polish (in Mad About Mango, Raspberry Rapture, & Bubble Gum colors) — $3.99
- Use $1/1 from 4/10 SS
- Pay $2.99 out of pocket, get $4 ECB! Thanks, Couponing to Disney & Cuckoo for Coupon Deals!
Check out all this week's top deals at CVS over HERE. (I was able to stock up on on loads of sunscreen this morning because when I made my first purchase a $5 off $15 CVS coupon printed out . . . yayyyyyy! If you're low on sunscreen take a minute to look at the deals on Coppertone, Banana Boat & Hawaiian Tropic products.) New to couponing at CVS? Start HERE.
FREE BUDGET WORKSHEET!
Download your FREE worksheet now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.
You could use the b2g1 Crystal Light and get 6 instead of 4.
Great idea Joy!