FREE 5 Ingredients or Less
Menus Sneak Peek!
CVS has quite a few deals going on in the new ad beginning tomorrow! Here's my top scenario of the week:
Buy 2 Revlon Nail Polish $4.99
Buy 1 Physician's Formula Product (look for something around $9.99)
- Use 20% off Physician's Formula coupon printing at CVS coupon machine
- Use (2) $2/1 coupons from the 7/28 Smart Source insert
- Pay $13.97 out of pocket, get $13 ECBs
Buy 5 Reach Floss $1.99
Buy 2 Dial Body Wash $3.50
- Use (4) $1/1 printable (limit of 4 like coupons per transaction)
- Use (2) $3/3 printable or (6) $2/1 or (3) $2/2 Right Guard from the 8/4 Red Plum insert
- Use (2) $1/1 printable or (1) $1.50/2 printable
- Use $13 ECBs from Transaction #1
- Pay $3.95 out of pocket (if you're lucky enough to get those $2/1 Right Guard coupons in the paper), Get $13 ECBs
So you'll pay a whopping $4.92 for a whopping 16 items at CVS after coupons and ECBs . . . not too bad at all! Let me know if you see any hot deals we've missed. 🙂
CVS Ad (8/4/13 – 8/10/13)
[sdc_grocery cr_id='16' name='CVS']
Click “display all matchups” to see the complete list of deals. New to shopping at CVS? Go HERE to get started.
5 INGREDIENTS MENU PLAN SAMPLE
Download your FREE recipes now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.