New to drug store shopping? Learn all the secrets over HERE so you can save big.
CVS has some good deals on Charmin, Tresemme, GEAR Deodorant and L'Oreal Advanced Shampoo. Here's my top scenario of the week:
Buy 3 SpeedStick GEAR Deodorant – $4
- Use (3) $2/1 printable or (1) B1G1 coupon from the 1/18 SmartSource insert
- Pay $6 out of pockets, Get $6 ECBs
Buy 2 L’Oreal Advanced Shampoo – $4
- Use (2) $2/1 coupon from the 1/4 RedPlum insert (Limit 2 per transaction)
- And use (2) $2/1 L’Oreal coupon from the 1/11 RedPlum insert
- And use $6 ECBs from transaction #1
- Pay $2 out of pocket, Get $5 ECBs
- Use (2) $1/1 printable or $.25/1 coupon from the 12/28 P&G insert
- Pay $12.98 out of pocket, Get $5 ECBs
So you'll pay a whopping $15.98 after coupon and ECBs for 36 rolls of Charmin, Tresemme, L'Oreal Shampoo and GEAR Deodorant! The normal price on those items would be well over $70, so these are some pretty good deals. Let me know if you see any hot deals we've missed. 🙂
[sdc_grocery cr_id='16' name='CVS']
New to shopping at CVS? Go HERE to get started.
SUMMER SURVIVAL KIT SAMPLE
Download your FREE recipes now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.
[…] New to shopping at CVS? Be sure to check out my CVS 101 post that gives you the full scoop on how to get the best bargains at CVS. See the full list of deals at CVS this week here. […]