New to drug store shopping? Learn all the secrets over HERE so you can save big.
CVS has some good deals on Pampers, Zantac, Colgate, M&M's, Nail Polish, L'Oreal Shampoo and Cadbury Candy. A lot of these items are such great donation items. Here's my top scenario of the week:
Buy 1 Cadbury or Hershey’s Singles (1 oz) at $.89
Buy 2 Easter M&Ms (9 -12 oz), Mars Easter Minis (9 – 11 oz), Bunnies (5 – 6 oz), Dove Promises, Chocolate Eggs (7 – 9 0z) or Solid Bunny (4 oz) at $3
Buy 3 Colgate Optic White – $3.99
- Use (2) $1/1 M&M’s Product
And use $1/2 M&M CVS coupon
- Use (3) $2/1 Colgate coupon from the 2/22 SmartSource insert
- Pay $9.86 out of pocket, Get $6.89 ECBs
- Use $4/2 L'Oreal printable or $2/1 L'Oreal coupon from the 2/15 RedPlum insert
- Use $2/1 got2b coupon from the 3/1 RedPlum insert
- Use $6.89 ECBs from transaction #1
- Pay $4.57 out of pocket, Get $7.50 ECBs
- Use $1.50/1, $2/1 printable or $1.50/1 coupon from the 3/1 P&G insert
- Use $6 ECBs from transaction #2
- Pay $.99 out of pocket, Get $1 ECBs You'll have $2.50 for next week
Buy 1 Zantac 150, 24 ct. or 75, 30 ct. $8.99
- Use $4/1 printable or $4/1 coupon from the 3/1 SmartSource insert
- Submit for Mail In Rebate
- Use $4.50 ECBs from transaction #2
- Pay $.49 out of pocket, Get MIR (you will still have $3 ECBs for next week and get $4.99 MIR)
So you'll pay a whopping $6.93 after coupons, MIR and ECBs for Zantac, Colgate, M&M's, Nail Polish, L'Oreal Shampoo and Cadbury Egg OR $10.92 after coupons and ECBs Pampers, Colgate, M&M's, Nail Polish, L'Oreal Shampoo and Cadbury Egg! The normal price on those items would be well over $70, so these are some pretty good deals. Let me know if you see any hot deals we've missed. 🙂
[sdc_grocery cr_id='16' name='CVS']
New to shopping at CVS? Go HERE to get started.
SUMMER SURVIVAL KIT SAMPLE
Download your FREE recipes now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.
Was anyone able to get the Colgate deal? I printed the coupons, but when I went to the store today the “Express White” toothpaste was not $3.99 like the other Optic White. The printable coupon was only for the “Express White” not the regular Optic White. Am I missing something?