FREE HOME PLANNING
CVS is hopping with some fun deals this week! While it's not one of the biggest ads I've ever seen, if you're a CVS shopper this is a great week to roll those Extra Care Bucks on some freebies and even a few money makers. Here's my top scenario of the week:
Buy 1 Bayer A1C Now, Contour, Contour USB or Contour next EZ Blood Glucose Monitoring system $9.99
Buy 2 Stayfree Pads
Buy 1 Good ‘N Natural Bars $.99
- Use $7/1 A1C Now Product must register and make sure the cashier writes the seriel number on coupon so they get reimbursed
- Use Buy One Get One Free Stayfree coupon from the 1/6 Smart Source insert
- Use Free Good ‘N Natural coupon from 1/6/13 Red Plum insert
- Pay $2.99 out of pocket, get $9.99 ECBs
- Use $9.99 ECBs from Transaction #1
- Pay $.01 plus tax out of pocket, get $10 ECBs
Buy 2 Aveeno or Eucerin Lotions (prices starting at $4.99)
Buy 2 Colgate Toothpastes $2.98
- Use $.75/1 Colgate 4oz+ Toothpaste 1/6/13 SS or $.75/1 Colgate
- Use $3/2 Aveeno coupon from the 12/2 Smart Source, $1/1 Eucerin Lotion printable, $1/1 Aveeno Lotion
- Use $10 ECBs from Transaction #2
- Pay $1.44 out of pocket, get $9 ECBs
Buy 1 Neosporin Essentials Trial Pack $12.99
Use $9 ECBs from Transaction #3
Pay $3.99 out of pocket, submit for $12.99 Neosporin Essentials Trial Pack Rebate
So you'll actually get paid to buy $4.56 after your rebate to buy all ten items . . . woot! If you need to stock up on Pampers, buy those in between transaction #3 and #4 so that you can use those ECBs to your Neosporin freebie. Leave a comment if you find any deals we've missed!
CVS Weekly Ad (1/6/13 – 1/12/13)
Click “display all matchups” to see the complete list of deals. New to shopping at CVS? Go HERE to get started.
FREE HOME PLANNING CHECKLISTS!
Download your FREE checklists now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.