New to drug store shopping? Learn all the secrets over HERE so you can save big.
CVS has some good deals on Maybelline Mascara, Gold Emblem Popcorn and Mars Candy. Here's my top scenario of the week:
Buy 2 Maybelline Mascaras – $5.98
Buy 2 Gold Emblem Popcorn – $1
- Use (2) $3/1 Maybelline coupon from the 10/4 Redplum insert
- Use $2/2, $1/1 CVS printable
- Pay $5.98 out of pocket, Get $5 ECBs
- Use (1) $1/2 coupon from the 8/23 redPlum insert and (1) $2/3 coupon from the 9/13 or 10/4 RedPlum insert
And use $1/2 CVS coupon
- And use $5 ECBs from transaction #1
- Pay $4 out of pocket, Get $5 ECBs
STOP here if you do not need paper products
Buy 2 Bounty (6 rolls), Bounty with Dawn (3 roll), Charmin Basic (12 roll), Ultra Strong or Soft (9 roll) – $5.99
Buy 3 Puffs Tissue – $.99
- Use $.50/1 printable or $.50/1 coupon from the 9/27 P&G insert
- Use $.25/1 printable or $.25/1 coupon from the 9/27 P&G insert
- Use $5 ECBs from transaction #2
- Pay $8.21 out of pocket, Get $5 ECBs
So you'll pay a whopping $4.98 after coupon and ECBs for Maybelline Mascara, Gold Emblem Popcorn and Mars Candy! The normal price on those items would be well over $35, so these are some pretty good deals. Let me know if you see any hot deals we've missed. 🙂
[sdc_grocery cr_id='16' name='CVS']
New to shopping at CVS? Go HERE to get started.
SUMMER SURVIVAL KIT SAMPLE
Download your FREE recipes now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.
[…] New to shopping at CVS? Be sure to check out my CVS 101 post that gives you the full scoop on how to get the best bargains at CVS. See the full list of deals at CVS this week here. […]