I think CVS likes to keep us hopping on our coupon game! There are a few extra deals included this week that should make for some great prices, but you'll need to have a plan in place to get the most for your CVS buck. Here's my top scenario. . .
Transaction #1 (be sure to shop Sunday – Wednesday to take advantage of the $4 off $20 coupon printing at the CVS coupon machine!
Buy 1 Unreal Bar $.75
Buy 2 Colgate Total, Max Fresh, Max Clean or 2-in-1 Toothpaste at $2.50
Buy 3 Nestle Drumsticks or Edy’s Fruit Bars at $4
Buy 1 Mitchum Deodorant $1.99
Buy 1 Caliber 1-subject Notebook 70-80 Sheets $.33
- Use $4/$20 CVS coupon printing at CVS coupon machine
- Use (2) $.75/1 Colgate
- Use (3) $1/1 Edy's Fruit Bars or $1/1 Nestle Drumstick
- Use (1) $1/1 Mitchum or $1/1 Mitchum from the 6/24 Smart Source insert
- Pay $10.57 out of pocket, get $8.75 in Extra Care Bucks
If you don't need soda, hang onto those ECBs until next week (that makes all those items just $1.82 after coupons and Extra Care Bucks!) But, if you'd like to stock up on Pepsi, here's your next transaction (or use them toward the free razor offer at the bottom of the list. . .)
Transaction #2 (if you need to stock up on soda!)
Buy 1 Schick Hydro 5 Power Select or Hydro Silk razor 1ct. $9.99
Buy 4 Pepsi Products 12 packs $3
- Use $8.75 ECBs from Transaction #1
- Use $4/1 Schick Hydro Power Select or Hydro 3 or 5 Blade Razor, exp. 7/22/12 (SS 06/10/12)
- Use (4) $1/1 Pepsi Products Multipack (Common Kindness)
- Pay $5.24 out of pocket, get $5 ECBs
So you'll pay just $10.81 for 4 Pepsi 12 packs, plus nine other items you can use this week . . . not too shabby! Leave a comment if you see any hot deals we've missed. 🙂
CVS Weekly Ad (7/15/12 – 7/21/12)
Click “display all matchups” to see the complete list of deals. New to shopping at CVS? Go HERE to get started.
SUMMER SURVIVAL KIT SAMPLE
Download your FREE recipes now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.
Hey Bridget! Try this link: http://www.drumstick.com/save/go.aspx
i can’t find the drumstick cpn how do you get to it?