It's kind of a tiny week to shop at CVS, but if you're hoping to keep those ECB's rolling through Black Friday you'll want to take a look at the Suave deal. Be sure to also take a peek at all the current offers available at CVS (including a few Black Friday freebies & money makers) over here in case you've missed any.
Transaction #1 (you'll want to do this transaction Sunday as the coupons will be expiring)
Buy 1 Suave Deodorant $1
Buy 3 Suave Body Washes $2 each
Buy 2 Suave Shampoos $1.66
- Use $.75/1 Suave Deodorant
- Use B2G1 Suave Body Wash Product, exp. 11/13/11 (RP 10/16/11) watch expiration date
- Use $0.50/2 Suave Professionals Shampoo, Conditioner or Styling Product, exp. 11/13/11 (RP 10/16/11) watch expiration date
- Pay $7.07 out of pocket, get $3 ECB. . . makes them $.67 each!
Buy 4 Finish Dishwasher Cleaner – $2.99
Buy 4 General Mills Cereal bars, Fiber One chewy bars 5-6 ct., or Nature Valley granola bars 6-12 ct. – $2.49
Buy 5 Skippy Peanut butter 15-16.3 oz. – $1.66
- Use 4 $0.60/1 Lucky Charms Treats, Golden Grahams Treats, Chex Mix Treats, OR Milk n Cereal Bars printable
- Use 4 $0.75/1 Finish Dishwasher Cleaner printable or $0.75/1 Finish Dishwasher Cleaner printable
- Use $3 ECB from Transaction #1
- Pay $21.82 out of pocket, get $10 Gift Card towards your choice of several different retailers, including CVS!
You'll pay $18.89 out of pocket plus tax after the gift card. . . which is a lot out of pocket for me but those are some great deals on items you'll actually use! Let me know if you find any deals that I've missed.
CVS Top Deals (11/13/11 -11/19/11)
Click “display all matchups” to see the complete list of deals. New to shopping at CVS? Go HERE to get started.
Interact with 6270+ Penny Pinchers on Facebook and Twitter or Subscribe to Passionate Penny Pincher by email to keep up with all the penny pinchin’ deals!