Ready for a little CVS'ing this week? CVS has some CRAZY good deals this week! See my favorite scenario below, and scroll down to see the complete list of deals. Note that you could definitely do better on that scenario by purchasing more Cover Girl products if you have enough coupons, but I wanted to give you a few options! 🙂
I'll be saving my CVS gift card to use towards the Black Friday deals which CVS has offered the last few years . . . check out what last Thanksgiving looked like at CVS over HERE. (I'm such a penny-pinching nerd; my adrenaline is pumping just thinking about Thanksgiving Morning at CVS . . .)
Buy 1 Crest or Oral B Prohealth 4.2 oz, Complete Multi benefits 4.2-6 oz $2.99
Buy 2 Listerine Zero $3.99
- Use $2/1 Crest Complete Toothpaste, Scope Dual Blast Rinse, Oral-B Complete Floss, or Oral-B Complete Toothbrush, exp. 12/31/11 (SS 09/11/11)
- Use (2) $2/1 Listerine Total Care Zero, exp. 12/31/11 (RP 10/09/11)
- Pay $4.98 out of pocket, get $5 ECB
- Use (3) $2/1 Tide or Gain Powder Detergent, exp. 10/31/11 (SS 09/11/11 #2) watch expiration date
- Use (2) $8/2 Face Product, exp. 10/31/11 (P&G 10/02/11) watch expiration date
- Use $5 ECB from transaction #1
- Pay $10.78 out of pocket, get $10 Gift Card!
Click “display all matchups” to see the complete list of deals. New to shopping at CVS? Go HERE to get started.
Interact with 6155+ Penny Pinchers on Facebook and Twitter or Subscribe to Passionate Penny Pincher by email to keep up with all the penny pinchin’ deals!
SUMMER SURVIVAL KIT SAMPLE
Download your FREE recipes now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.
Leave a Reply