FREE BUDGET WORKSHEET DOWNLOAD!
New to drug store shopping? Learn all the secrets over HERE so you can save big.
CVS has some good deals on Credit Card Reader, Colgate Optic Toothpaste, Maybelline Eye Liners, Mars Candy bar, Tena Pads & Poise Kit. Some really awesome donation items this week! Here's my top scenario of the week:
Buy 1 Pay Anywhere Credit Card Reader – $9.99
- Pay $9.99 out of pocket, Get $9.99 ECBs
Buy 2 Maybelline Eye Pencils – $3.99
Buy 1 Mars, Airheads or Mentos Singles – $0.99
Buy 1 Tena Pads – $3.99 (great donation item)
Buy 1 Poise Sizing Kit at $4.99 (great donation item)
- Use $0.74/1 Mars coupon from CVS machine
- Use (2) $1/1 printable
- Use $1/1 Tena printable or $2/1 recent printable
- Use $2/1 Poise printable
- Use $9.99 ECBs from transaction #1
- Pay $2.22 out of pocket, Get $9 ECBs
- Use (4) $1/1 coupon from the 8/30 SmartSource insert
- Use $7 ECBs from transaction #2 (will have $2 leftover)
- Pay $1 out of pocket, Get $6 ECBs
So you'll pay a whopping $5.21 after coupon and ECBs for Credit Card Reader, Colgate Optic Toothpaste, Maybelline Eye Liners, Mars Candy bar, Tena Pads & Poise Kit! The normal price on those items would be well over $75, so these are some pretty good deals. Let me know if you see any hot deals we've missed. 🙂
[sdc_grocery cr_id='16' name='CVS']
New to shopping at CVS? Go HERE to get started.
FREE BUDGET WORKSHEET!
Download your FREE worksheet now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.
[…] New to shopping at CVS? Be sure to check out my CVS 101 post that gives you the full scoop on how to get the best bargains at CVS. See the full list of deals at CVS this week here. […]