I made it to CVS again this week for my $10 CVS challenge, and while it wasn't the most exciting trip ever (they were out of what I went for!), I was so excited to stock up on Diet Pepsi for the summer! I skipped CVS'ing last week because I just didn't see any deals that were worth it, but here's what I did today:
- Bought 3 Diet Pepsi & Pepsi Next $9.99
- Bought 1 Salon Pas $1.87
- Used (3) $1/1 Pepsi coupons (I used two printers to get two Diet Pepsi coupons and one Pepsi Next coupon)
- Used $3.75 ECBs from CVS Challenge Week #1
- Paid $5.11 out of pocket, got $3.87 back in ECBs
My CVS was all out of Suave Body Lotion, but here's the scenario I may run back for later in the week when they re-stock:
- Buy 4 Suave Lotions $3 each
- Use (2) Buy 1 Get 1 Free Suave Lotion from 5/20/12 RP
- Pay $6 out of pocket, get $4 ECBs
Have you scored any great deals at CVS lately? I'd love to hear how you're doing in the $10 CVS challenge if you're joining me, and if you haven't started yet, it's not too late to try it out!!!
See CVS Challenge Week #1 … so far here's what I've gotten for my $10 (with $3.87 ECBs remaining):
- 3 Diet Pepsi 12 packs
- 1 Salon Pas
- 1 M&Ms Minis
- 1 Kotex by U
SUMMER SURVIVAL KIT SAMPLE
Download your FREE recipes now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.