FREE WORK PLANNER
I just noticed the price on these dropped at Amazon to $39.99 – such a fun Christmas gift idea!
Folks, I think I'm in love. 😉
I just noticed this new Crockpot Casserole Slow Cooker is available at several different stores, and goodness, it just looks amazing. You can cook a regular meal in it just like your normal slow cooker, or even use it to transport food to a party.
In fact, you can even use the dish to cook it in your oven, then just transfer to the crockpot carrier to keep it warm.
(I think I need this!)
Here's how the prices stack up:
SOLD OUT 🙁
Use code CC20NOV to save 20% (or watch for a 30% off coupon if you’re a Kohl’s Cardholder) Pay $39.99 out of pocket (less for Kohl’s Cardholders), Get $5 Crock Pot Rebate Also earn $10 Kohl's cash if you purchase $50 in items or more
Here are a few product features:
- Come home to dinner throughout the week and use to transport and keep your casseroles warm while entertaining
- 9″ x 13″ rectangular removable stoneware is the perfect size and shape to cook and serve casseroles, lasagnas and other great dishes
- Manual Low, High and Warm Settings to slow cook and warm casseroles, lasagnas and more
- Cook & Carry locking lid system for ease on the go; 3.5 Quart capacity
- Removable stoneware is oven safe
Has anyone tried one of these? I'm so intrigued by it and just added it to my Christmas list – I love the idea of using it as a crockpot and warmer. I'd love to hear your thoughts on this if you've tried it before!
See more Amazon Deals, and remember when you subscribe and save to 5 or more items in one month, you’ll also save an additional 15% on all of your subscribe and save purchases.
Remember that pricing on Amazon is subject to change at any time.
This post contains affiliate links. See my disclosure policy to learn more.