Curious what I keep in my cleaning supplies bucket? Here you go!
(I've had this cleaning supplies caddy forEVER – but you can find one like it right over here!)
- Baking soda (I keep it in a sprinkle jar I picked up from the Dollar Tree)
- Windex ~ I use it on stainless and glass
- Blue Dawn – the best de-greaser I know!
- Method granite cleaner – I use this on all my granite and marble
- Method antibacterial cleaner
- Mrs Meyers baking soda cream cleaner – I love this stuff and use it like Soft Scrub on stainless and ceramics
- Mrs. Meyer's multi surface concentrate – I mix 1/3 cup of this with 2 gallons of water to clean my floors using my O Cedar Spin Mop
- Lysol blue toilet bowl cleaner – BEST scent ever for toilet bowl cleaner 🙂
- Swiffer dusters
- Mr Clean magic eraser
- Grocery sacks
By having everything in one place, I can get through any gunky spots pretty easily, and don't waste too much time running around the house looking for something I'm missing as I go.
Other cleaning supplies I love?
- This cordless vacuum (it's the best!)
- This spin mop
- Thistraditional vacuum (wait for a sale and a coupon code!)
And just in case you're wondering . . . why on earth does a penny pincher talk sooooooo much about keeping her house clean and things like cleaning supplies?
Because I've learned that when you take care of what you have, it magically makes your space feel so much more valuable. And that's a lifelong lesson I'm always thankful for as a frugal girl. 🙂
View this post on Instagram
What do you keep in your cleaning supply bucket? And are you joining me for this week's Spring Cleaning Challenge? Learn more HERE (and let me know in the comments ~ I'm cheering for you!)
LOW CALORIE MENU PLAN SAMPLE!
Download 3 FREE recipes from the low calorie menu plan NOW!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.