If you're looking for cheap cute clothes you can shop for online – here are my favorite trendy finds to check out! You can also try out Stitch Fix if you're looking for some new things – they're perfect for folks in busy seasons and might just work for you! 🙂
Cheap Cute Clothes ($7 Tees at Target!)
If you're like me and looking for some cheap cute clothes that make you feel a wee bit more together even if you hang out home a whole lot of the time, you'll love this post! I made a quick run to Target this weekend, and snagged a few things I loved that are super affordable. Here's a peek!
These Universal Thread V-neck shirts ~ are just $8 each (I'm wearing a small and got one in white and grey!). It's my FAVORITE top right now – it pairs so well with all my cardigans!
A New Day Women's Tank Top ~ are only $5 each right now as well. This would also pair well with a cardigan!
These Ava & Viv Plus Size Tanks are on sale 2 for $14 (Some colors are even on clearance!)
Here are a few more finds:
Cheap Online Clothing Stores to Try
If you're looking for good places to shop inexpensive clothing – here are a few ideas. These are my favorite places to order cute cheap clothes:
- Amazon – Shipping is fast, tons of reviews and photos help you decide, and the return policy is fantastic
- Kohls – When you can find Kohl's coupon code to use – you can score REALLY good deals. Kohl's cardholders often get free shipping codes too.
- Target – Always cute – and often on sale! Target RedCard members get free shipping and 5% OFF to boot.
- Walmart – Easy, breezy staples that area always cheap – and free shipping over $35.
- Old Navy – Trendy and cute, and if you watch each week you'll eventually get it half off.
Have you ordered anything lately online that you've just loved? I'd love to hear what it is ~ leave a comment to share!
CELEBRATION MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE sample menus today!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.