FREE HOME PLANNING
This no-bake layered dessert uses a store bought angel food cake and couldn't be easier! Perfect for potlucks too!
This 5 ingredient butterfinger dessert is super easy, low calorie and so so flavorful. If you're looking for a fast no-bake dessert, look no further. You'll want to add these ingredients to your shopping list pronto!
This butterfinger dessert recipe is from week 7 of our 5 ingredients or less menu planning made easy set!
Ingredients needed for butterfinger dessert:
- prepared angel food cake
- fat-free, sugar-free butterscotch pudding mix
- skim milk
- fat-free whipped topping
- fun-size butterfinger candy bars
How to make butterfinger dessert:
Spray a baking dish (13×9) with some cooking spray. Tear a store bought angel food cake into some bite-size pieces and crush up those butterfinger bars.
Next, whip up the butterscotch pudding mix with 1 1/2 cups of skim milk. Whisk until it just starts to become creamy.
Fold 2 containers of cool whip (yep it's a lot!) into the pudding mixture.
Layer half of the angel food cake pieces, half of the pudding mixture and half of the crushed butterfingers in the baking dish. Repeat layers.
Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.
- 1 prepared angel food cake
- 3.4 oz pkg fat-free sugar-free butterscotch pudding mix
- 1 ½ cups skim milk
- 2 (8 oz) containers fat-free whipped topping
- 8 Butterfinger fun-size candy bars, crushed
- Coat a 13x9-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Tear angel food cake into bite-size pieces.
- In a large bowl, prepare pudding mix with 1 ½ cups skim milk. Whisk until it starts to become creamy.
- Fold both containers of cool whip into pudding mixture.
- In prepared baking dish, layer half of the cake, half pudding mixture and half of the crushed Butterfingers. Repeat layers.
- Refrigerate at least an hour before serving.
Would you love to be part of our menu planning community? Order any of our menu plans from the Passionate Penny Pincher Shop and you'll get free lifetime membership. It's the happiest meal-plan-making-corner of the internet!
Looking for more yummy meals? This recipe is from week seven of our 5 ingredients or less menu plans, including 60 AMAZING main dish recipes (and 12 desserts too)! You'll also get lifetime membership in our private Facebook group, full of other families encouraging one another to make dinner each night together too.
Print your Free Monthly Meal Plan Calendar and join us in making yummy food for your family each night.
These are the BEST MENU PLANS on the planet (and, the only menu plan that ship all the grocery lists, menu plans and recipe cards right out to you ~ no downloading or hunting down recipes on your phone at dinnertime ever again!) Go HERE to learn more. I know you're going to love these!
If you need a little more menu inspiration, go HERE.
FREE HOME PLANNING CHECKLISTS!
Download your FREE checklists now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.