Are you looking for a special side dish to share this week for Memorial Day? This is our family's favorite (seriously, best ever) Broccoli Cheese Casserole, and I know you'll love it too.
Broccoli Cheese Casserole
- Frozen Broccoli (I usually use two bags of Green Giant Steamers)
- 16 oz. Velveeta Kraft Velveeta
- 3/4 stick of margarine
- 1 sleeve Ritz crackers
- 1/4 stick margarine
- Cook broccoli in microwave.
- Meanwhile, melt Velveeta & 3/4 stick margarine on stove top over low heat.
- Thoroughly drain broccoli. (You'll want to press out as much excess water as you can so that the Cheese Sauce doesn't become runny.)
- Stir together broccoli and velveeta mixture, then put in 8×11 casserole dish.
- Melt remaining 1/4 stick of margarine in margarine. Crush Ritz crackers and mix with margarine, then top Broccoli Cheese mixture with crackers.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes, until cooked through and crackers begin to brown. Enjoy!
Looking for more recipe ideas? Visit the Passionate Penny Pincher Recipe Index.
CHRISTMAS MADE EASY!
Download your FREE Ultimate Christmas Checklist now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.