Are you looking for a special side dish to share this week for Memorial Day? This is our family's favorite (seriously, best ever) Broccoli Cheese Casserole, and I know you'll love it too.
Broccoli Cheese Casserole
- Frozen Broccoli (I usually use two bags of Green Giant Steamers)
- 16 oz. Velveeta Kraft Velveeta
- 3/4 stick of margarine
- 1 sleeve Ritz crackers
- 1/4 stick margarine
- Cook broccoli in microwave.
- Meanwhile, melt Velveeta & 3/4 stick margarine on stove top over low heat.
- Thoroughly drain broccoli. (You'll want to press out as much excess water as you can so that the Cheese Sauce doesn't become runny.)
- Stir together broccoli and velveeta mixture, then put in 8×11 casserole dish.
- Melt remaining 1/4 stick of margarine in margarine. Crush Ritz crackers and mix with margarine, then top Broccoli Cheese mixture with crackers.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes, until cooked through and crackers begin to brown. Enjoy!
Looking for more recipe ideas? Visit the Passionate Penny Pincher Recipe Index.
SUMMER MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE summer menus & grocery list now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.