Check out how to get high-value Big Lots Coupons AND Free items on weekends – plus more shopping secrets!
New Big Lots Coupons, Freebies & MORE Shopping Secrets!
Looking to save even more at Big Lots? Now through June 5th score $10 in Big Bucks when you spend $100!
The new “Big Bucks” rewards are very similar to the Kohl's Cash program we know and love – with just a couple differences:
Big Lots Bucks Details:
- Earn $10 Big Bucks for every $100 spent
- You don't have to spend $100 all at once – your purchases will add up as long as you're using your Big Lots Rewards account each time
- Spend Big Bucks starting June 15 – July 7 2021
More Ways to Save at Big Lots
Love shopping Big Lots? You're not alone! But there are a few things you can do to make shopping at Big Lots even a little more fun and help you pinch a few more pennies.
If you are looking to see if you have a Big Lots near you by make sure to check over here.
1. Sign up for Big Lots Big Rewards Program for Coupons
My #1 way to save BIIIIG at Big Lots – is by snagging high-value coupons available ONLY to rewards members! Here's what kinds of savings to look forward to:
- 3 Purchases = $5 Reward
Note: The “reward” is actually a $5 off $15 coupon – but you can also choose to use it as a $15 off $75 Coupon if you have a higher spend!
- Furniture Coupons
A few times a month Big Lots emails out coupons on bigger furniture purchases – like $100 off $500, 15% OFF $100+ and more! Also – you'll earn a $10 reward for every $200 in Furniture Purchases.
- 20% OFF VIP shopping days
This event happens twice a year – in April and again in October! It's a great time to buy bigger items like bunk beds, patio furniture, and all sorts of other big ticket items.
- Military & Vets get 10% off
You can sign up for Big Lots Rewards Program over here.
2 . Big Lots Freebies
- Free item weekends – Big Lots has FREE Items once a month ONLY for Rewards Members!
- Birthday Surprise (These are truly a surprise – we can't find out what they are!)
You can sign up for Big Lots Rewards Program over here.
3. Big Lots Clearance is EVERYWHERE!
This will for sure vary by store – but Big Lots Clearance is all over the store! My Big Lots had tons of clearance items including Bedding, Toys, Home Decor, Art + Tons More.
If you're looking for food and snack clearance – some stores keep it all in one place (like an endcap)…
and some stores keep it in a buggy near the front of the store. Ask your checkout clerk if you're not sure!
4. Big Lots Curbside Pickup Has a Perk!
Tempted to overspend on stuff you don't need at Big Lots? Avoid the temptation entirely but doing store pickup. You can head over to Biglots.com and get a pick up order – just park and call when you arrive!
ALSO – Big Lots will occasionally email out a coupon ONLY for online pickup orders!
5. Big Lots Has Great Deals on Furniture
Big Lots has tons of nice furniture for great prices. Plus you get $10 Rewards for every $200 you spend.
One of the BEST times to buy Big Lots furniture is when they come out with higher value coupons – for instance I just received one in mid-March for $100 off a $500 purchase!
AND…. don't miss the really cute Kids Furniture!
These have to be the most adorable things ever! You can score some kids furniture for great prices like these $99.99 Mini Recliners.
6. Big Lots has great deals on Towels
Big Lots has a huge section of towels varying in prices. Some really nice Broyhill you can snag for $8 but they had some as low as $4!
7. Big Lots has tons of Bedding & Sheet Deals
Big Lots has tons of bedding and sheet deals. They're a great place to snag an inexpensive bed in a bag and tend to have them on sale a lot.
8. Big Lots Curtains & Curtain Rods
We tend to get a lot of our curtain rods and shower curtains at Big Lots. They are such a great deal. Don't forget to check the clearance section. Ours had a ton of curtains on clearance.
9. Bathroom Decor
We get the majority of our bathroom rugs and decor at Big Lots. Tons of great deals to snag and trendy new styles popping up all the time!
Big Lots has lots of candles for great prices! My store had such a great selection for great prices.
11. Big Lots Has Cute Seasonal Decor
Big Lots has super cure decor at good prices. They recently began to carry the Broyhill line and that is almost always really cute and trendy!
12. Big Lots Has Organic And Keto Products
This shocked me to see lots of organic baking products and some Keto items. Occasionally they're even on sale!
If you have a Big Lots you may want to check it out to see if you may be able to save on items like organic flour, oats, flax seed and more!
13. Things Not To Buy at Big Lots
The things I noticed that were way over priced were:
- cereal (unless it happens to be on clearance)
- hair care
- personal items
- paper products
Snacks were a good deal on some items but mostly if you have Walmart, Target, Kroger or Publix near by you can save with sale prices and get it cheaper than Big Lots.
Are there any Big Lots Secrets that I've missed here? Leave a comment to share – I love hearing from you!
13 Secrets You Need To Know Before Shopping Big Lots
Looking for more ways to save at your favorite stores? Here you go:
- 10 Secrets You Need To Know Before Shopping Old Navy
- 14 Things You Need to Know About Shopping Amazon
- 22 Items You Need to Look for at Ikea
- 7 Secrets You Need to Know Before Shopping Michaels
- 7 Stores You Need to Shop When Decorating on a Budget
- 10 Things You Need to Know Before Shopping at TJMaxx
- 10 Money Saving Secrets You Need to Know Before Shopping at Target
- 15 Secrets You Need to Know Before Shopping at Walmart
- Can You Shop Aldi Only?