I am so excited about this.
As we've been doing our Be Awesome in April Spring Cleaning Challenge, I have heard from oodles of people requesting a list that worked all year long.
And guess what?!
I found it for you. 🙂
Several years ago I ordered the Motivated Moms Cleaning Schedule and I completely fell in love.
I'm not going to lie, it included a LOT on her daily list, but when I really decided to DO the list, our home just became a more peaceful place to live in.
And years after doing that list consistently, it's still the concept I keep in mind when working on my home each day.
The best part?
Today only you can download the Motivated Mom Lists (52 weeks of lists, including tips to keep you organized at Christmas, reminders to keep up your doctor appointments, and so much more) for 50% off with the code PPP at checkout. (You can hardly EVER get this price, so it's definitely worth it if you struggle with keeping up your home!)
The price for a full year of lists comes out to a whopping $4.50 after the code PPP at checkout, or 8¢ per week.
So, head on over HERE and choose to be awesome ALL YEAR LONG.
Here's what you'll need to do to get the best price:
- Go HERE
- Choose the printable that works for you (I'm using the 2017 Motivated Moms Chore Planner with Bible Reading in Black and White, but there are several options available)
- Use the code PPP at checkout to save 50%
- Within a few minutes of ordering, you'll receive an email with the download to your printable list
I promise, you're going to love this list! 🙂
Just a reminder that this offer ends TODAY. Order soon if you're interested! Just use the code PPP at checkout and save 50% ~ do note that we crashed the site earlier this mornin (eek!) so if it doesn't work right away give it a few minutes to start up again. Thanks for your patience on this one!
And don't forget to join me for our 20 Day Be Awesome in April Spring Cleaning Challenge too ~ we're still working on it this week, but I wanted to make sure you didn't miss this chance while it lasts!
I'd sure love for you to join me this month as we're getting our homes + bodies + minds in order, so be sure to also take a second to snag your free Be Awesome in April printable over HERE.
Looking for more motivation to get started today? Here you go!
- Day 1: Pantry Cleanout
- Day 2: Microwave Cleanout
- Day 3: Refrigerator Cleanout
- Day 4: Freezer Cleanout
- Day 5: Under the Kitchen Sink Cleanout
- Day 6: Cleaning Light Fixtures
- Day 7: Dusting the Fan Blades (and dinner done in 1 minute flat)
- Day 8: Cleaning the Entertainment Center (and the Master Closet)
- Day 11: Cleaning Windows
- Day 12: Cleaning Front Entryway Windows
- Day 13: Wiping Down Doors & Declutter
- Day 14: Clean the Computer ScreensDay 14: Clean the Computer Screens
- Day 15: Your Purse
Be sure to also join our Home Sweet Home Facebook Group for more motivation and encouragement ~ I'm loving this group and am so inspired each day by them to truly be awesome in April!