This post may contain affiliate links. See my disclosure policy to learn more.
As I've shared before, there are 3 types of folks that I feel like need to consider a trying a Stitch Fix Box:
- those who have $20 to try it out as a gamble (the $20 will go towards any item you keep) and have enough self control to say NO to things that aren't really awesome in their box
- moms who work outside of the home and need to feel pull together enough for work
- anyone who needs a decent pair of pants or jeans that fit perfectly (they have the best jeans EVER, if you struggle with finding pants Stitch Fix is worth a shot at least one time!)
I was in such a hurry to get this box opened and return the things I wasn't keeping that I didn't take pics of the things I returned, but did want to show you the one thing I loved!
This blouse is my new favorite.
I LOVE IT.
I ended up putting it on during the Facebook Live video yesterday along with the sweater below, and wore it confidently all day.
What I love about it most is that I can totally wear it all easily 3 seasons of the year. In the summer I can wear it on it's own, in the fall I can wear it with a light cardigan, and in the Spring I can wear it with white jeans and a denim jacket.
I LOVE THAT!
Here's a screenshot of what was in the box . . .
1 – Marisol Mixed Material 3/4 Sleeve Knit Top $48
2 – Lexxie Tie Back Knit Top $44
3 – Lane Skinny Jean – $87
4 – Albado Crew Neck Top – $58, kept (eek!)
5 – Nalia Stone Hoop $28
Today I did look and found these DARLING tops that are kind of similar over on Amazon for as little as $9.99 ~ with excellent reviews. I love them too and think they'd be perfect for fall layering!
If I'd kept everything in the box, I would have saved 25% and spent $178. I honestly didn't love most of the box, but the blouse I kept just fit me so well and I really did love it, so I was hooked. And, since your $20 styling fee goes towards any one item in the box, I decided it was worth it because I really did love it!
Here are a few things to note:
- Do not try Stitch Fix to get new clothes.
When you try out Stitch Fix, you have to think of it not as getting a few new clothes from a store, but rather paying for a stylist who understands your body and how to fit you best. I PROMISE they amazingly fit your body and your style, and while you may not love everything they send, you'll likely love most of it!
- Start a Pinterest board and share it in your style profile
You can see mine HERE
My overall thoughts on Stitch Fix?
I absolutely love how easy this process is ~ just put in your style profile, share what types of clothes you like, how things fit, and share an idea of what I’m looking for on my profile.
If you dress up frequently for work and don’t have time to shop, I really think Stitch Fix can be a fantastic option (I have loved my previous boxes, and the quality of clothing is much nicer than what I normally wear), so it may be a great option for you.
It also is fantastic for busy working moms – while I do think the pricing is high you're paying not only for the clothing but also for someone to look at your needs and hand pick items that often can work for you.
If you’d like to try out Stitch Fix, here’s exactly how it works:
- Sign up HERE
- You’ll be charged $20 for your Stitch Fix Styling
- Your box will come when you schedule it
- If you keep ANY items in your box, the $20 you spend for the styling will be put towards your purchase (so it’s like getting $20 in free credit!)
- If you keep your entire box you’ll save 25% off the entire purchase
- Invite friends on Facebook or via email (or even text messages) to sign up through you and you’ll get $25 in free referral credit ~ love that!
Past Stitch Fix Reviews:
- September 2016 Stitch Fix Box Review
- October 2016 Stitch Fix Box Review
- November 2016 Stitch Fix Box Review
- January 2017 Stitch Fix Box Review
- March 2017 Stitch Fix Box Review
- May 2017 Stitch Fix Box Review
- June 2017 Stitch Fix Box Review
- July 2017 Stitch Fix Box Review
THE ULTIMATE PRICE COMPARISON SHEET
Download your FREE cheat sheet now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.