Goodness… I've been influenced.
I was working at my coworking space and saw a friend wearing this Amazon Lounge Set, and thought to myself OH I LIKE THAT. I asked her where she got it (she said Amazon of course!) and then it seems the Instagram and Facebook algorithms magically started showing me this Lounge Set from Amazon on every single influencer I follow. (I follow them too!)
So I ordered.
And I'm impressed.
Apparently it's Free People (which is a super popular and expensive brand!) has a similar option priced at over $120, so to snag it for $42 when I bought was perfect for me! (I figured an entire comfy outfit for $42.99 couldn't be beat.)
Here's what you need to know if you're thinking about it:
- Order your regular size. I'm 5'7″ and typically a size 6 on top, 8-10 on bottom. I normally purchase small tops and medium bottoms – the medium was perfect for me! (It may be a teensy bit bigger than I need – if you're petite, I'd be sure to get your regular size or maybe even size down as the pants are definitely pretty generous!)
- IT IS SO COMFY (LIKE sooooooo comfy. Think pajamas.) It's a fairly warm sweater material and perfect for early fall.
- I'm not sure how it'll wash. When I wash it, I'll let you know (if anyone knows, would you leave a comment to share how it did after washing? It DOES recommend hand washing and laying flat to dry.)
- It's considered loungewear but feels real fancy for that. 🙂
- When I bought it I paid $43, but it looks like it's under $50 now with a 10% off code.
- I ordered black, but my friend had the deep blue and it looked awesome on her. I think the browns, greens, and oatmeal colors look so pretty too (there's even a pinkish one)!
- It comes in sizes XS – 2X. Every person I've seen in this outfit (all different shapes and sizes!) look so good in it so I feel like it's pretty flattering on most folks? But if you're on the fence, check out the reviews and look for people with similar sizes and shapes in the pictures!
- I looked at the pictures on Amazon and saw it tucked in with sandals, so that's how I'm wearing it. 🙂 Some of the models also wore a belt with it but it doesn't have belt loops (just in case you're curious)!
Snag this Amazon Lounge Set for fall over here, and we'll watch for it to drop a little more in price too! If you order I'd love to hear what you think ~ let me know if this one works for you. 🙂