This post may contain affiliate links. See my disclosure policy to learn more.
Remember that pricing on Amazon is subject to change at any time.
Like many folks, I'm mostly taking the day off from deal hunting to enjoy Thanksgiving with my family, but will be here bright and early Friday morning scouting out the best Black Friday deals for you! I did want to give you a heads up though about some pretty exciting sales that started this morning at Amazon. (I'm so excited about this!)
Here's what they're offering . . .
- Kindle Paperwhite $20 off – just $99.99
- Amazon Echo $40 off – just $139.99
- Echo Dot $10 off – just $39.99
- Amazon Tap $40 off – just $89.99
- Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote $10 off – just $29.99
- Amazon Fire TV + HD Antenna Bundle $36 off – just $84.99
- Amazon Fire TV $15 off – just $74.99
- Fire Tablet will only be only $33.33! (Plus these other tablet deals)
- Fire Kids Edition Tablet 16GB $25 off – just $74.99
- Fire HD 8 $30 off – only $59.99
*Considering the Fire HD 6 is on sale for $69.99, this is a great value!
Also, save $10 off a printed book purchase of $25 or more at Amazon when you use the code HOLIDAYBOOK at checkout through 11/28. This should make for some great savings on books, so watch for great deals on any books for yourself or books for Christmas gifts this year!
And don't forget to check out this huge list (HUGE, folks I’m telling you ~ HUGE) with all the best prices on top selling Black Friday items including tablets, televisions, video gaming systems, video games, printers, appliances, housewares and so. much. more.
I hope you enjoy just the best Thanksgiving Day with your family, and be back early Friday to see what kind of bargains there are. (I'm hoping to be up by 4:30 or 5 AM ~ the early bird catches the worm, you know!) 😉
Love Amazon? Don't miss my list of 16 items you should be buying on Amazon.See more Amazon Deals, and remember when you subscribe and save to 5 or more items in one month, you’ll also save an additional 15% on all of your subscribe and save purchases.