Aldi Seasonal Fall Snacks you HAVE to Try!
Want to know my favorite part about shopping at Aldi? (Besides their great produce prices…) The fun seasonal goodies they end up having that I can hardly ever resist (I always have to get one or two things!).
Here are our teams favorite SEASONAL picks from this week's this week's Aldi Ad.
1. S'Mores Jumbo Cookie Kit – This comes with everything you need to create a fun S'Mores dessert without having to have a fire outside. Perfect for a fun movie and dessert night!
2. Pumpkin Spice Whipped Dairy Topping – This would be delicious on a pumpkin bread, on top of a latte, or even topping hot chocolate!
3. Maple Vanilla Whipped Dairy Topping – Another flavored whipped topping variety – yummy for desserts or maybe even pancakes!
4. Butternut Squash Ravioli – These sound like such a fun alternative to the traditional ravioli!
5. Pumpkin and Sage Ravioli – I'm wondering what kind of a sauce would go well with these…… Do you think regular spaghetti or an Alfredo sauce? If you have a different, Fall flavored sauce that you've used definitely let us know!
6. Clancy's Dill Pickle Flavor Popcorn – If you LOVE pickle flavors, this might be for you!
7. Clancy's Cinnamon Apple Straws – These could make a really fun snack for the kiddos!
8. Bourbon or Maple Bacon Flavored Coffee – If you like flavored coffee, these are two that seem like they would complement Fall so well!
9. Apple Crisp or Caramel Flavored Coffee – These are both ground coffee – the flavors would pair really well with any Fall recipes you created – or even with some Fall flavored muffins in the morning!
10. Wilton Stilton Cheese with Apricots or Blueberries – So fresh and it does sound delicious!
Have you spotted any other fun Fall food finds at Aldi this week? Let us know in the comments!
You might also like these posts:
2021 Home Planner SNEAK PEEK!
Download your FREE 2021 Home Planner SNEAK PEEK now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.