FREE HOME PLANNING
Use this Walmart Grocery Promo Code to save on your Walmart grocery pickup order. Let us know if you spot any new Walmart pickup promo codes!
Walmart Grocery Pickup – Save $10 off your first THREE orders!
Been wanting to try Walmart Grocery Pickup or Delivery?
This service has been invaluable over the past few months. With kids schedules changing and just being busy, Walmart pickup has been truly a lifesaver! It also allows you to get what is on your grocery list without browsing the stores and picking up those little odds and ends. And with the hustle and bustle of spring and summer around the corner, this will be a HUGE time saver to have your groceries ordered and just swing by to pick them up!
You can not only get your groceries picked up, but you can also add in toys, beauty products, school supplies, pet products – even kitchen items and housewares. It also allows you to easily see what you are adding, so if you aren't dedicated to the top brands, you can choose the lowest prices on an item.
Here are a few super valuable Walmart coupon codes to save you time and money without having to do a price match or wait for a Walmart sale! (Check to see if your local Walmart offers Grocery Pickup – most locations do now.)
Pro Tip: If you sign up for Walmart +, you can get Walmart Delivery included for FREE!
Try one of these Walmart Grocery promo Codes to save on your groceries…
How can I get $10 off Walmart pickup?
Right now, new Walmart+ customers can get $10 off your first THREE grocery orders (pickup OR delivery) of $50 or more when you use this promo code at checkout:
- TRIPLE10 – $10 off your first THREE orders of $50 or more (pickup or delivery – new Walmart+ customers only)
Try one of these codes to get $10 off your grocery order (every little bit helps!)
- WOWFRESH – $10 off your first $50 order (new customers only)
- PAYPAL10 – $10 off your first $50 order if you checkout with PayPal (new customers only)
- TRIPLE20 – $20 off $50 order (eligible customers only)
If you're a returning Walmart grocery pickup member and would like to save – try one of these!
- Refer a friend and get $10 off
- DELIVERY – Free home delivery w/a $50 purchase for Members ($7.95 value)
- FIFQI0 – Get $5 off your Walmart grocery order
PLUS: To help you even save more money, Ibotta now allows you to use their rebates through Walmart Grocery Pickup when you link your Walmart account. This is super easy to do from the Walmart app. You won't even need to upload a receipt! We have easily been able to get savings up to 70% or more on items when they have a coupon offer. (Join Ibotta for free here).
Now remember, you can only use one Walmart Grocery Promo Code each time you shop Walmart Grocery, so you'll want to take advantage of the highest value grocery promo code. I tried it recently when shopping, and chose the $10 off WOWFRESH code over the DELIVERY code (because the free delivery grocery promo code only discounts your delivery fee of $7.95.)
Did you know that we offer a monthly grocery membership using Walmart grocery pickup that incorporates our PPP Menu Plan boxes? You can have your meal planning AND groceries done in NO time!
Why I Love Walmart Grocery Pickup
I love using Walmart's pickup service because it saves me so much time as well as money I would've spent on impulse buys at the store.
It also makes my weekly meal planning a breeze! I just pull out the list of ingredients I need for this week's dinners (get the slow cooker meal plan I'm using here!) Then I sit down at my laptop with my list. I add it all to my cart and when I pick it up at Walmart I know without a doubt I WILL NOT have to make any last minute grocery runs.
It gives me so much peace of mind! (And takes a huge weight off my shoulders each week)
How Does Walmart Grocery Pickup Work?
- GO HERE and add groceries to your cart (min. $30 order)
- Choose your pickup time slot, which could be a few days out so you'll want to place your order before you get desperate!
- Place Your Grocery Order using one of the Walmart promo codes above
- You'll receive a reminder call a little about 30 minutes before your order is ready. You can also select the option to have this notice sent to your email address, a text, or to be notified through the Walmart app.
- Pull-Up in reserved pickup parking spots, and call the number in your “Ready for Pickup” email (or app notification) to tell them you've arrived
- Your professional shopper will bring your order out and place it in your trunk!
Note on Tipping: Walmart employees do not accept tips on grocery pickup orders but you can leave them a positive customer survey review. 🙂
What happens if you don't pick up Walmart Grocery order?
Pickup hours for Walmart may vary slightly by location, but most locations now offer curbside pickup between 8 am and 8 pm. Many locations will still have a special designated hour for seniors or those with special considerations from 7 am – 8 am.
If you are running late, just give your local Walmart a call and let them know. As long as you are able to pick up your order before 8 pm, you should still be able to get your grocery pickup order that day. If you happen to not be able to pick up during the pickup hour times, your grocery order will be cancelled.
Does Walmart have coupons for pickup?
Unfortunately, you can't use digital or paper coupons for Walmart pickup at this time. Walmart pickup DOES however now work with Ibotta offers!
Does Walmart offer delivery?
YES – You can get your groceries delivered right TO YOUR HOME!
Right now Walmart is offering Walmart Grocery Promo Codes on Walmart Delivery – get FREE Walmart Grocery Delivery with the code DELIVERY at checkout!
Here's exactly how to get started:
- Go HERE and choose Walmart Pickup or Delivery at the top of the page.
- Add anything you need to your cart.
- At checkout, add your Walmart Grocery Promo Code in on the last screen
- After ordering, you'll receive an email from Walmart confirming your order.
- You'll have up to 18 hours before your delivery arrival time to make changes to your Delivery order.
- Your driver will leave your order at the front door – so simple (I love that!)
Benefits of Walmart Grocery Delivery:
I just got my first delivery order last night, and I love that got fresh items at reasonable prices, delivered to my door. Here are a few helpful tips:
- Certain times of day are less expensive to order for delivery.
“Peak” times cost $9.95 in my area, off peak times are $7.95. Choosing delivery times in the evening will help you save a few dollars.
You can also get a 15 Day Trial of Walmart Grocery Delivery UNLIMITED!
To get that, you do have to enter your credit card, and after the trial ends you'll be charged $12.95 until you cancel. But, if you're looking to save on grocery delivery, this one might work for you!
- You can update your cart multiple times prior to delivery.
Since I scheduled my Walmart Grocery Delivery early in the week for a Sunday night delivery, I added things to my list all week long. I loved that if I thought of something I could just pop into my Walmart account and add or delete things as I thought of them. Once you schedule your delivery time, the app will tell you how long you can add items to your list (there is a cut off, but it's typically just a few hours from your delivery window).
- Your Walmart Grocery Delivery order will be dropped RIGHT at your door.
Everything I ordered was dropped off on my front porch ~ once the delivery driver left I brought everything in. I loved that as during the time we tried this, our family was working hard to maintain social distancing. Walmart delivery made this an incredibly seamless process.
- Walmart Grocery Delivery will substitute items for you if the item you want is out of stock.
I chose to let Walmart substitute items if they were out of stock, and they were able to give me an equivalent or better substitution on almost everything on my list. For example, I ordered a big container of strawberries but they were out, so they substituted with two smaller containers.
Overall, I was incredibly pleased with my service with Walmart delivery, and will definitely be using it again! It saved me time, and ultimately even money too as I wasn't tempted to buy things not on my list because I was in the store. I would highly recommend Walmart Grocery Delivery if you're trying to shop from home but need fresh food delivered.
Have you tried out any Walmart Grocery Promo Codes (and do you love Walmart Grocery Pickup or Delivery if you've tried it?)
Let me know what's worked for you ~ I love hearing from you!
See more stores that offer Curbside Pickup here!
More deals today:
FREE HOME PLANNING CHECKLISTS!
Download your FREE checklists now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.