Check out where to buy hand sanitizer online along with a couple deals we found in stock today!
Where to Buy Hand Sanitizer Online
It's getting more and more difficult to find hand sanitizer online – and the stores have been pretty bare for awhile. While Walmart and Amazon occasionally have a hand sanitizer in stock – we are having more luck finding it at other stores. Here are the best options to buy hand sanitizer online right now!
Here are some more in-stock hand sanitizers online right now:
- Germ-X Hand Sanitizer Fresh Citrus 2 oz – $.99 *Ships free on orders over $35
- SmartCare Hand Sanitizer 8 oz – $2.99 *Ships free on orders over $35
- MedZone Hand Sanitizing Gel 6 oz – $6.99 *Ships free on orders over $35
- Bath & Body Works PocketBac 5-Pack – $8 *Shipping drops to $5.99 if you order over $10 (buy 2 sets)
- SpaRoom Mist Hand Sanitizer, 2 oz
- Art Naturals Hand Sanitizer Scent Free, 7.4 oz
- *Germ-X 32 oz Flip Cap Bottle (Available for pre-order)
*Must get up to $60 for free shipping – we recommend stocking up on toilet paper!
Staples: Hempz Hand Sanitizer Gel 17 oz – $14.99 + FREE Shipping
And these are going in and out of stock:
Olivia Hand Sanitizer Spray 2pk – $7.99 (Spend $20 in Beauty get a $5 Giftcard!)
Amazon: Nurture By Nature Hand Sanitizer Pump Bottle 12oz 3-Pack
*This company has very high rating on their other products (acne treatments etc…)
*Please note these are small 1 oz tubes – the only negative reviews were from people who didn't read the size on these correctly.
Walmart: Fruit of the Earth Aloe Vera Gel, 2 pack
*You can make your own hand sanitizer using Rubbing Alcohol and Aloe Vera Gel!
More Help With Hard To Find Products During Quarantine:
- Where to Buy Lysol Spray & Clorox Wipes Online
- and of course – Where to Buy Toilet Paper Online
- Where to Buy Paper Towels Online
- Where to Buy a Thermometer Online
How to Make Hand Sanitizer At Home
To make this hand sanitizer recipe at home, you'll need just a couple ingredients that may or may not be easy to find near you! Unfortunately even these ingredients are pretty hard to find right now, so you may want to content yourself with washing well with soap and water (Check out where to buy hand soap online)
Hand Sanitizer Ingredients:
- 2/3 cup 91 – 99% Isopropyl Alochol (or rubbing alcohol – many people have this at home but if not Amazon has some right now!)
- 1/3 cup Pure 100% Aloe Vera Gel (also available here)
- Essential Oil for Smell (8-10 drops, totally optional)
- Mix ingredients in a bowl
- Funnel into a flip-top or pump style bottle and use
NOTE: Make sure you're not using 70% Rubbing Alcohol – your final result once mixed with aloe vera will be under the 60% minimum for effectively killing germs and bacteria.
Get more tips about making hand sanitizer at home from this healthline article.
Where Else To Buy Hand Sanitizer?
Do you have any more ideas for good places to get hand sanitizer online? Please share in the comments!
FREEZER MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE sample of the freezer menus!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.