Check out where to buy hand sanitizer online along with a couple deals we found in stock today!
Where to Buy Hand Sanitizer Online (New Office Depot 10¢ Deal!)
It's finally getting less difficult to find hand sanitizer online (and a good deal on one at that!). Right now, Walmart and Amazon have some of the best deals on hand sanitizer in stock, but Office Depot has a 10¢ offer that rocks this week, too. Here are the best options to buy hand sanitizer online right now!
Office Depot has a few varieties of hand sanitizer for only a DIME right now!
LifeShield Hand Sanitizer 16 oz – 10¢ with Online purchase and store pickup
Digital Energy Clean It Unscented Hand Sanitizer 8 oz – 10¢ with Online Purchase and Store Pickup
Bath & Body Works:
- FREE PocketBac (look for the August and SeptemberBath & Body Works home mailer coupons for this freebie!)
Amazon has this Germ-X Hand Sanitizer 32 fl oz, Pack of 4 for around $27 – that's about $6.75 per huge bottle. These are each large enough to refill an 8 oz pump bottle 4 times. That's a total of 16 refills. 🙂
Germ-X Pack of 12-Pk Pump Bottles – Under $29
*This way you could gift a few to each teacher!
And if you're not brand loyal to Germ-X….
This is an awesome deal on a pump bottle – and great to have for a local business or church where you're encouraging folks to sanitize as they enter.
- MedZone Hand Sanitizing Gel 6oz – $3.29
- Nurture By Nature Hand Sanitizer Pump Bottle 12oz 3-Pack – Under $25 (This company has very high rating on their other products (acne treatments etc…)
- Babyganics Alcohol-Free Foaming Hand Sanitizer 3pk – Under $18
- TonyMoly Hand Sanitizer Gel 1oz Tube 3pk – $6
- Sam's Club: Lots of Hand Sanitizers available here!
- Sally Beauty: CHI Aloe Vera Hand Sanitizing Gel 11.5 oz
- Sally Beauty: GiGi Hand Sanitizer 18.5 oz
How to Make Hand Sanitizer At Home
To make this hand sanitizer recipe at home, you'll need just a couple ingredients that may or may not be easy to find near you! Unfortunately, even these ingredients are pretty hard to find right now, so you may want to wash well with soap and water (check out where to buy hand soap online).
Hand Sanitizer Ingredients:
- 2/3 cup 91 – 99% Isopropyl Alochol (or rubbing alcohol – many people may have this at home)
- 1/3 cup Pure 100% Aloe Vera Gel (also available here)
- Essential Oil for Smell (8-10 drops, totally optional)
- Mix ingredients in a bowl
- Funnel into a flip-top or pump style bottle and use
NOTE: Make sure you're not using 70% Rubbing Alcohol – your final result once mixed with aloe vera will be under the 60% minimum for effectively killing germs and bacteria.
Get more tips about making hand sanitizer at home from this healthline article.
Where Else To Buy Hand Sanitizer?
Do you have any more ideas for good places to get hand sanitizer online? Please share in the comments!
Here's More Help With Hard-To-Find Products During Quarantine: