FREE BUDGET WORKSHEET DOWNLOAD!
Best School Supply Deals 2017
In addition to our Back To Schools Cheat Sheet here are some weekly specials to snag at your favorite stores! I think the best way to save BIG on school supplies is to try to make a trip a week to Staples and price match all the stores. Don't forget to snag a few extras to donate while you're there. 😉
Remember that pricing on Amazon is subject to change at any time.
Amazon just dropped the price on these Dixon Ticonderoga Pencils to $8.52 ***AFTER YOU GET AN AUTOMATIC $3.30 OFF AT CHECKOUT!*** (I just checked and this worked for me ~ you'll see it in the middle of your screen!) This is 3¢ less per pencil than Walmart, delivered to your door.
Here are a few more deals to check out at Amazon . . .
- Expo 2 Chisel Tip Assorted Colors 8-Pack Low-Odor Dry Erase Markers for $6.11 ($.76
- Elmer’s Washable All-Purpose School Glue Sticks, Pack of 30 for $9.57
- 12-pack of Sharpie Accent Highlighters for $5.91
- Sharpie 24-Pack Ultra-Fine-Point Permanent Markers for $9.36 ($.39 per marker)
- Paper Mate 14-Pack Inkjoy Gel Pens for $14.45
- Sargent Art Big Pink Erasers 36 ct for $4.99
- AmazonBasics #2 HB Pencils 96 ct for $7.99 or 144 ct for $9.81
- Sharpie 12-Pack Chisel Tip Pocket Style Highlighters for $4.97
- Expo 12-Pack 2 Chisel Tip Low-Odor Dry Erase Markers for $7.99
Staples (Don't forget Staples has the 110% price guarantee – learn more about Staples HERE)
- Staples Cap Erasers, Pink, Dozen – 25¢
- Staples Mechanical Pencils, 0.7mm, Yellow Barrel, 5/pk – 50¢
- Crayola Crayons 24 pk – 50¢
- Staples 1 Subject Poly Notebook 70 sheets – 50¢
- Staples Glue – 50¢
- Staples Composition Notebook Various Colors, Each 50¢
- Staples Filler Paper 120 sheets – 50¢
- Staples No. 2 Gripped Mechanical Pencils, 6 pk- 50¢
- Staples Yellow Pencils, #2, Dozen 50¢
- Staples® 2 Pocket Folder and Cover 50¢
- Staples 1 inch Stabdard View Binder – $1.92
- Crayola Washable Crayons 24 pk – $2
- Crayola Washable Markers – $3
- Office Depot Brand 2 Pocket Paper Folders – 1¢
- Office Depot Brand Wooden Ruler– 25¢
- Office Depot Brand Eraser Caps– 25¢
- Office Depot Brand Composition Books – 50¢
- Bic Highlighters 5 pk – 50¢
- Office Depot Brand Index Cards – 50¢
- Sharpie Simgle Permanent Markers – 50¢
- Printed Blade Scissors – $1
- Mini Staplers – $1
- Office Depot Brand Notebook 3 Hole Punch– $1
- Composition Primary Rule Notebook – $1
- Crayola Washbale Markers or Crayons – $3
- Ticonderoga Pencils 24 ct – $3
And don’t forget to print your free 2017 Back to School Walmart & Target Stock Up Price Cheat Sheet!
FREE BUDGET WORKSHEET!
Download your FREE worksheet now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.
Angie Stringer says
I can’t get the email cheat sheet to come to my email. I’ve tried 2 times. I love the tips you did on your live video and went to Target today to get some of the items. The target brand purple glue sticks were a HUGE savings compared to the Elmer’s ones. I don’t have the price on my head, but it was something like 6 dollars for 12 GIANT glue sticks, compared to 9.99 for 12 tiny glue sticks. It was a REALLY big savings on the volume of glue sticks. Please help me with getting the cheat sheet. I signed up over a half hour ago, and then again, and no emails. Nothing in spam, nothing in trash, etc.
Sending you an email now Angie!And so glad you were able to save on glue sticks – those big ones are so much better and I love that you found a great deal on them!
This might be a silly question but do I need a coupon when I go to Staples to get the supplies. I see that the crayons are .50 cents but online they say they are $2.00. How do I get the .50 cent deal? Thank you!!
I am looking for large or jumbo crayons and 2 pocket poly folders with the prongs.
I absolutely love your page! I just wanted to add an amazing deal I found and purchased recently. 60 pack of Elmer’s Gluesticks, 0.24oz size, is currently 11.61 on Amazon!
Great find Kirsten – thanks so much for sharing! I’ll add it to our list!!! 🙂
I absolutely love your page! I just wanted to add an amazing deal I found and purchased recently. 60 pack of Elmer’s Gluesticks, 0.24oz size, is currently 11.61!
I really want this pencil deal on Amazon! When I click the link you provide, the pencils 96 ct., are listed at $14.23, and there is a coupon for $3.30 off, which makes them $10.93, not $8.52. Is it possible that Amazon has already changed the price on this item? I think its still a good deal at $10.93 with the 3.30 coupon. What do you think?
Thanks! Love your site!
Hi Laurie! It has already changed the price, but I’m wondering if they might drop again tomorrow for Prime Day? Either way the price is WAY cheaper than Walmart (with free delivery – can’t beat that!) Hope that helps! 🙂
Thank you for responding! I will hold out, and check again tomorrow!
I don’t see a coupon but you can change from 96 ct
Meredith Curry says
Got the deal! Thank you.
BRENHAM YVETTE says
Like the back to school cheat sheet. Didn’t know amazon had school supplies; very helpful.
So glad it helps Brenham! The prices actually beat Walmart if you watch for their sales pretty frequently – we’ll be sure to keep you up to date!