Gooey Butter Cookies (also try out Gooey Butter Cake)
- 8 oz. package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 package yellow cake mix
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- Cream together cream cheese and butter.
- Add egg & vanilla, blend well. Add yellow cake mix and mix until all ingredients are thoroughly combined.
- Roll into 1″ balls, coat with confectioners sugar.
- Bake 10-13 minutes at 350. Enjoy!
SUMMER MENUS & GROCERY LIST!
Download your FREE summer menus & grocery list now!
I won't send you any spam, ever. Promise.